NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Motor Inn of Spirit Lake Inc
I still see all 3 and I see it on all 3 Jeep pages, EXCEPT when I click Last 7 Days. Under Last 7 Days, I see one. And that's because only 1 of the Jeeps has had a status change in the last 7 Days. Hope that helps

Sponsored

BASKRide

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon Diesel
you got yours fast!
@JLJeepdad -any updates on yours? Had input from friend w/"access" who advised mine was between Belvidere, IL and Council Bluffs with a 3-14 Oct est delivery. Spoke w/my dealer yesterday and he advised same status "Transport delay" status. Previously he only said no updates with a 14 Oct delivery. Not sure but he seems to hold info and not share w/me until I told him status I had (Frustrating). Anyway, using you as a litmus test since Des Moines is probably on router to Council Bluffs! Anxious for yours to be delivered to give me hope LOL!!

SoCalDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
We're going to be a 2 jeep family too! The JLR will be my new daily driver and the JLUR will stay parked until off road trips or for errands when we need more trunk space. Im excited SO and I will be able to hit the trails - just the two of us!

The 8.4 comes standard in the rubicon now, which is probably why you don't see more on the tracker. It wasn't always like this tho, it wasn't standard on my 2020 but I opted for it with the upgraded alpine speakers and absolutely love it!
Another soon-to-be two Jeep family here. My husbands highly customized 04 Rubicon awaits its new friend, my 2023 JLURXR.

Last edited:

2stupid

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, Volvo s80 t6, Victory XC
A little surprised at how few on the site opted for the 8.4 inch updated radio group. I assume there are either a bunch of audiophiles who are going to do their own upgrades... or... folks who don't really care so much as music.
It is standard on the Sahara

The upgraded Jeep stereo systems are not bad.

My last Sahara's sound system blew away the $6,000 upgraded sound package in one of my Volvos. Amazing considering it was enclosed in a Wrangler (not exactly library quiet)...

Snayte

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Hella Yella, 2017 Ram 1500 Longhorn
I still see all 3 and I see it on all 3 Jeep pages, EXCEPT when I click Last 7 Days. Under Last 7 Days, I see one. And that's because only 1 of the Jeeps has had a status change in the last 7 Days. Hope that helps
Yeah, that is what I had done. Sorry about the trouble

Sponsored

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JTR
My Reign Sahara (order confirmed 7/19) has transitioned to scheduled (8/23).
No updates on the order tracker since it transitioned to scheduled, BUT I asked Gupton and they said it's showing an estimated ship day of 10/3 on their end.
The tracker finally updated for me... In production 9/27 with an estimated delivery date of 11/5 to Gupton.

Willyslady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 2023 Willys
I just got a text from my dealer. My girl is built!!! I need to start ordering "stuff".

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
It is standard on the Sahara

The upgraded Jeep stereo systems are not bad.

My last Sahara's sound system blew away the $6,000 upgraded sound package in one of my Volvos. Amazing considering it was enclosed in a Wrangler (not exactly library quiet)...
Ah. I hadn't thought about models where it comes standard. Makes sense. đź‘Ť

debro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordering
Who-hoo!! Finally have updates

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here Screenshot_20220929_095040
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here Screenshot_20220929-095353_Chrome

Will5511984

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Retired Army, Farmer
Got a text from my dealer this morning that said mine has made it to Louisville, (about 3hrs north). But he also said it’s showing that it will be delivered “end of October”. He expects it to be sooner than that and didn’t bite when I suggested he and I make the trip up there to get it this weekend.
Sponsored