Sponsored

2023 Orders - Check in here

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
I ordered with my dealer on 7/4 and he placed it immediately and gave me my VON

On 7/5, I received an email from Jeep telling me that my order had been received.

On 7/6, I was notified by Jeep that my order had been scheduled for production.

On 7/12, I contacted Jeep Chat and received my VIN.

On 7/15, my salesman returned from vacation and notified me that not only did the Cold Weather Package (that I forgot) get added to the order, but that my Jeep is scheduled for build on 8/25!
I ordered 7/9 and none of these things have happened. I finally got the VON from the dealer 7/15, but JC says the order is there but no name is on it. Not mine, not the dealerships. I have received no emails from Jeep either. How does this happen??
Sponsored

Decreasing Dave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURubicon XR
Occupation
Retired Federal LEO
I ordered 7/9 and none of these things have happened. I finally got the VON from the dealer 7/15, but JC says the order is there but no name is on it. Not mine, not the dealerships. I have received no emails from Jeep either. How does this happen??
I have no idea. I feel both fortunate and surprised. I never expected things to be going this quickly. based on what my salesman sent me when he told me, I don’t think he thought it would go this quickly either.

One thing I noticed, there was a ton of folks that said that they scheduled them for production on 7/6, the same day that I was. Many of them had an order date much older than mine. Maybe it’s a batch thing?

rkeen81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon/2023 JLU Rubicon 4xe (Hydro Blue
I was happy to get confirmation that mine is actually a D1 status and not just D. Ordered 6/15. VIN 6/21, Build Date 8/25 (we shall see).

Cranjis McBasketball

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara Altitude
First Jeep, first post. I ordered a 2023 Sting Gray Sahara Altitude on 6/14, VON provided on 6/15 - no VIN yet. Dual top group, Safety, Advanced Safety, LED, V6 Auto, Cold Weather, Towing, GG.

I've seen multiple references either on these JL forums and even a Motor Trend article that the Sahara Altitudes aren't going to be available for 2023. The 6/12 order guide shows the Sahara Altitude as being available. The 7/12 order guide now says that the 2023 Sahara Altitude is "Late Availability". I know there's a thread on here about what "Late Availability" means, but honestly, I couldn't really understand what it was telling me. Bottom line - "Late Availability" - something to be concerned about? Am I going to get my Jeep? Any more insight on what "Late Availability" means aside from the obvious fact that it's going to be available late? The dealership basically said that I'll get it when I get it, and Jeep Chat was no help whatsoever.

Thanks in advance for any comforting words you may be able to provide. I was quoted 16 weeks when I ordered. As long as I get it by spring I'll be good, but it's the uncertainty that's bugging me.

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Grand Cherokee
how many of you guys have gotton your 2023 vin numbers
i got my vin for my 2023 unlimited willys when i checked in with jeep chat on 6/28. I ordered 6/9

Sponsored

Bill_BCNtoNY

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue JLU Sahara 3.6
Occupation
Independent strategy advisor
First Jeep, first post. I ordered a 2023 Sting Gray Sahara Altitude on 6/14, VON provided on 6/15 - no VIN yet. Dual top group, Safety, Advanced Safety, LED, V6 Auto, Cold Weather, Towing, GG.

I've seen multiple references either on these JL forums and even a Motor Trend article that the Sahara Altitudes aren't going to be available for 2023. The 6/12 order guide shows the Sahara Altitude as being available. The 7/12 order guide now says that the 2023 Sahara Altitude is "Late Availability". I know there's a thread on here about what "Late Availability" means, but honestly, I couldn't really understand what it was telling me. Bottom line - "Late Availability" - something to be concerned about? Am I going to get my Jeep? Any more insight on what "Late Availability" means aside from the obvious fact that it's going to be available late? The dealership basically said that I'll get it when I get it, and Jeep Chat was no help whatsoever.

Thanks in advance for any comforting words you may be able to provide. I was quoted 16 weeks when I ordered. As long as I get it by spring I'll be good, but it's the uncertainty that's bugging me.
I’m also new here (intro post to follow), but I’d like to offer that the dealer would call if your order was cancelled or if it needed to be changed - I doubt they’d want to just lose the business, no? At least I hope so!

Now, when it comes to the translation of “late availability”… I’ll leave that to the more experienced here in the forum 😅

Bill_BCNtoNY

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue JLU Sahara 3.6
Occupation
Independent strategy advisor
New member here from Westchester county, NY - ordered my first jeep a few weeks ago and am feeling an acute case of time passing at snail pace!

This will be my 4xe:
  • Rubicon
  • Hydro blue
  • Soft top
  • Half doors
  • Steel bumpers, Advanced Safety, Towing, Cold Weather groups

Here is my order status:
  • Signed dealer order 6/24
  • Order confirmed 6/24 [pizza tracker]
  • VIN received 7/6
  • Scheduled 7/6 [pizza tracker]
  • Confirmed I’m on D1 with my dealer
The wait is killing me… Thank you all for posting as this is making it definitely an easier time!

Storm Cloud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lawyer

Late availability doesn't sound too good to me. I've seen way too many orders that weren't "late availability" that still took 6-8 months. If they are coming out and saying late out of the gate, that tells me it will be at least that long, if not longer.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

New member here from Westchester county, NY - ordered my first jeep a few weeks ago and am feeling an acute case of time passing at snail pace!

This will be my 4xe:
  • Rubicon
  • Hydro blue
  • Soft top
  • Half doors
  • Steel bumpers, Advanced Safety, Towing, Cold Weather groups

Here is my order status:
  • Signed dealer order 6/24
  • Order confirmed 6/24 [pizza tracker]
  • VIN received 7/6
  • Scheduled 7/6 [pizza tracker]
  • Confirmed I’m on D1 with my dealer
The wait is killing me… Thank you all for posting as this is making it definitely an easier time!
You moved to D1 incredibly quickly.

Right now your wait is for the wait to start in about a month when 2023 production starts.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here B3B241C8-FD72-4833-B787-6CB6AF0AA941
Order placed 7/15, got a VON at the time of the order.

Model: Jeep Wrangler Sport S (JLJL72)
2-door, Soft top, Granite Crystal wheels, black tubular side steps​
Color: Reign
Engine: 2.0L 4cyl Turbo
Packages:
*8.4 inch Premium Audio Group​
*Technology Group​
*Safety Group​
*Convenience Group​
*Tow Group​
*Cold Weather Group​
basically everything but the Advanced Safety, Head and Fog Lamp & Smoking groups. :)

Dealer said to expect 3-4 months for delivery. But we’ll see. Hoping to get a drive or two with the top down before the snow flies.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Santana74

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wrangler Sahara Altitude 3.0l, 18 Jaguar F-Pace

😖😣😞😓😭 I ordered a Sahara Altitude also. No Vin or any info yet. Available late doesn't sound good.

Laika

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Cherokee, 2019 Ram 3500
Ordered 7/12
Got VON within 20 min of the order from the dealer
7/14 Got email from Jeep notifying order accepted (tracker shows order date of 7/12)
Not yet scheduled.
No VIN yet

Rubicon 4xe
Sting Grey
SOT roof
Leather
Standard Safety
Advanced Safety
Tow package
Cold weather package

Poordad

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Acura TSX, 2015 Chrysler 300s, 2023 JLUR
They said Earl and Reign were going to be late availability, too, but they are here.

desmomini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 2.0l
2023 Rubicon Hydro Blue w 2.0l motor

Ordered 7/11
VON on 7/12
As of 7/18, Jeep Chat confirmed no VIN or Sceduled Production Date
Sponsored