Sponsored

2022 Models - Press Release Dates

Caveman044

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
Those are some disparate color choices. It might come down to the mood you’re in the day you decide.
I just need to make sure it's a color I'm not going to get tired of and regret later. Like hellayella, I like the color, but will I like it in 5-10 years after the novelty wears off? That's one of my concerns with hydro. Gray and white are easy safe bets, but EVERY car on the road is either white, gray, or black. I think the balance for me is something a little different but not too far out there.
Sponsored

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Bolt Premier, 2021 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired-Banking-Insurance-Coal Miner-Maintenance...a bit of everything! :)
I just need to make sure it's a color I'm not going to get tired of and regret later. Like hellayella, I like the color, but will I like it in 5-10 years after the novelty wears off? That's one of my concerns with hydro. Gray and white are easy safe bets, but EVERY car on the road is either white, gray, or black. I think the balance for me is something a little different but not too far out there.
I ran into the same thing.....love all the colors, but played it safe with white. Living in Southwest Florida and the heat helped with that decision.

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
If I was only to have one wrangler I probably would have got a a shade of grey. Since we will now have two and one is sting grey, I’m excited for something that will pop like Hydro Blue :)

Chazdog

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Honda Pilot for now
I wouldn’t put Hydro in the “out there“ category. It’s not a safe color like the neutrals but at the same time, it isn’t as loud as Gecko, Hella, Chief or Nacho. Then there’s Snazzberry - a beautiful color that’s often overlooked, I think, because it‘s so poorly represented online and is hard to find on Dealer lots.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I wouldn’t put Hydro in the “out there“ category. It’s not a safe color like the neutrals but at the same time, it isn’t as loud as Gecko, Hella, Chief or Nacho. Then there’s Snazzberry - a beautiful color that’s often overlooked, I think, because it‘s so poorly represented online and is hard to find on Dealer lots.
I think Snazzberry gets a bad rap bcause of it's name. It looks fantastic on the Gladiator I think. It would look good on a 392 also.

Sponsored

Caveman044

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
I agree. I'd like to see snazberry in person, my dealer has a ton of JL's and JT's but none in snazzy.

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Can concur - I had the exact conversation with the sales guy this weekend. Both Hydro and Snazzberry are much different IRL than they are in person.

Snazz is much less pink/purple in person, and more deep/rich. It's ALMOST Aggie Maroon. Not quite, but very close. A little brighter than Aggie Maroon.

Hydro is darker and a bit more sparkly IRL. Online makes it look almost like a sky blue, but it's not

Chazdog

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Honda Pilot for now
Can concur - I had the exact conversation with the sales guy this weekend. Both Hydro and Snazzberry are much different IRL than they are in person.

Snazz is much less pink/purple in person, and more deep/rich. It's ALMOST Aggie Maroon. Not quite, but very close. A little brighter than Aggie Maroon.

Hydro is darker and a bit more sparkly IRL. Online makes it look almost like a sky blue, but it's not
Jeep site and actual
Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Models - Press Release Dates EA653CD1-6A6A-4BAF-AE12-605A6DC91F7E

Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Models - Press Release Dates AA3BFAA9-3891-4424-85FD-6E27999D1A24

Chazdog

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Honda Pilot for now

Again in Hydro
Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Models - Press Release Dates DF95D4C3-729B-416F-88ED-CF48F87C0DC7
Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Models - Press Release Dates BA04013F-4F1B-4206-A8B1-103ECD7C3597

Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Can anyone confirm if the June build sheets have come out?
If and when it does, it'll get posted to this thread: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...1-jeep-wrangler-jl-and-jlu-order-guides.52367

The only thing that June could change for me (since it's pretty solid that it WON'T be 2022 MY) is if we can get full confirmation on that new Tuscadero color, and if that color expands to the 4dr lineup.

If it's confirmed 100% to be the Fathom Blue from the new Pacifica, and if I can get it on a Sahara Altitude, I'll do that. Otherwise, I'll order my Hydro Blue one. I pushed my order date to tomorrow to give a chance for the June sheets to drop and the 2 local dealers a chance to counter Gupton.

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
If today comes and goes with no additional information what is everyone going to do? Also what do you think this means?

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

If today comes and goes with no additional information what is everyone going to do? Also what do you think this means?
I'm placing an order tomorrow AM, one way or another.

Caveman044

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
I won't be ready to order until September so it's going to be a 2022 for me.
Sponsored