hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I do have the rk correction perches,are you suggesting I switch the front springs
What color is part number tag on each side?
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
No,I my need an alignment,if I’m correct,the caster would be the angle of the pinion if so the the mopar lower control arms should correct that
You probably need more caster, from the looks of your pic, you got more than 2” of lift, and that’s all those control arms are good for. So your slight pull may actually be wandering from low caster.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
I do have the rk correction perches,are you suggesting I switch the front springs

No, I think if the springs were reversed and with RK perches, I think you would be much greater than 1/4". On mine, removing the RK spring perches and replacing with the Mopar that came in the kit did reduce the lean by just over an 1/8". If you still have the Mopar spring perches, look at them side by side and you will see the passenger side sits taller than the driver side while the RK perches are the same height...

OP
OP

Cmt

First Name
Carl thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab 2017 challenge Scat pack 2010 zx 1400
Occupation
Chrysler transport(switcher)
You probably need more caster, from the looks of your pic, you got more than 2” of lift, and that’s all those control arms are good for. So your slight pull may actually be wandering from low caster.
The mopar lift is known to be more like 3-3 1/2,i wouldn’t think the castor would cause it to drift,I will attempt a wheel alignment and get back out here and let you all know the results

OP
OP

Cmt

First Name
Carl thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab 2017 challenge Scat pack 2010 zx 1400
Occupation
Chrysler transport(switcher)
No, I think if the springs were reversed and with RK perches, I think you would be much greater than 1/4". On mine, removing the RK spring perches and replacing with the Mopar that came in the kit did reduce the lean by just over an 1/8". If you still have the Mopar spring perches, look at them side by side and you will see the passenger side sits taller than the driver side while the RK perches are the same height...
I will dig them out and check,thanks
Sponsored