Sponsored

2 Door Love

Dr. RGB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer own a Jeep
Clubs

Love my 2 door. If I had kids still at home it would have been a four door for me.......But no kids all grown, 1 Labrador, rear seat out and I am good to go.
2 kids (7 and 11 years old) + 2 dogs (greyhounds) + 2 doors = no problems here. The (re)placement of the rear seat dictates who gets to ride in the Jeep today.

Sponsored

tkelly11

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wanderingobservations.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport S 2 Door
Just back from a 3,000 mile trip from Chicago out to the East Coast and 2 years in, still love this thing!

Also took two years to finally get a chip in the windshield which is pretty good going by all accounts.

Went out for a drive with the brother of my girlfriend and let him drive it back, after which he has been trying to convince the wife that a "proper" Jeep (they currently have a 15 year old Liberty) should be their next vehicle. It does have an effect on people when they actually drive it.

FF39094E-00E4-486F-8ACF-F1DFC012B891.jpg

Oldbear

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel; 20 JL Sport S 2 door
I see folks with the 4drs and if that’s what floats their boat that’s fine. Me, a 2dr Jeep is the only one I’d want. I love the ability to make tight turns, etc. just me, wife, and dog though so a 2dr with the back seat out works great for us. One thing for sure, the 4 dr has sure increased Wrangler’s presence on the road and in the market. 2drs are a “limited” segment, and it looks like they sell in about the same numbers as they’ve always sold in all the way back to the old CJ days..thing is, now most “Jeeps” are the 4drs.

BenDiem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 991.2TT; 23 EVO RWD
Occupation
US Gov’t Contractor & Gym Rat
This is my fifth 2-door Wrangler & every time I get in it I‘m just amazed at how much fun it is. It’s a toy for me. The 2-Door JL is the best Wrangler to date!
I encourage everyone to take a 2-door JL 2.0T out for a test drive. It’s surprisingly quick & a complete hoot to drive.
Moreover, it handles much better than I expected. Brakes are improved too!
2-door exclusively for me. Don’t need nor want a 4-door.
Finally, not meaning to offend/piss peeps off, but the only annoyance with the 4-Door I have, is that it has become the 4-Door minivan or SUV for soccer moms & or peeps with kids/family. This was never the case with the 2-Door. You bought the original 2-Door because its what you wanted -period! YMMV
Cheers all/B

Sponsored

KrispyKotex

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Rubicon Snazzberry
Occupation
USN Submariner (ret), IT Analyst/Network Engineer
On my fourth jeep and am now back in a 2 door. I loved my 4 door models, but since I have no kids at home and back seat was not being used, I went back to my roots a bit. Not hating here, but the 2 door seems more "jeepy" feeling to me. Hard to describe...more nimble I guess?

Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door Love IMG_0376

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
I’d have a 4 door for a daily, for now I have my WK2 & the wife’s KL for that role but I can never foresee a situation where my 2 door will be replaced by one.

945E96FF-AD06-43B7-A0E7-DFEF395BBE81.jpeg

flyer92

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Door JL Sport, former '80 CJ-5 and '99 TJ
Vehicle Showcase
2-doors are better for escaping dinosaur attacks!
Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door Love IMG_2840.JPG

...but seriously, to each his/her own. 4 doors have their own pros/cons, and I can totally understand why many folks prefer them.
Sponsored