First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
4-door Jeep owner guide when responding to a 2-door Jeep post that had nothing to do with you:
  1. First, and this is important: Take everything they say about liking their 2-door personal. This is a direct attack on your 4-door, even if they didn't attack 4-door Jeeps.

2. Justify your purchase in any/every way possible and NEVER acknowledge the benefits of a 2-door and fact that people have different needs and tastes that could contrast with yours.

3. Bonus points: Mention you once had a 2-door, but are happier now with your 4 door so that they may some day see the light as well and be saved.

EDIT: Love my 2-door, BTW
Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door Love 1

Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door Love IMG_3843

Last edited:

Whiskeybiskit

First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL wrangler sport s
Vehicle Showcase
On my 3rd 2 door Jeep and I am beyond impressed with the JL. I have just over 5000 miles on it and canā€™t be happier with the way it handles. Itā€™s so nimble and the 3.6 auto is absolutely impressive. A good friend of mine is a product designer for Quadratec and lives and breaths everything Jeep. Back when I told him I was looking to buy a JL and would appreciate any advice he asked, you want a 2 door or 4? When I replied 2 door he smiled and said, ā€œthey are a blast to driveā€œ. I couldnā€™t agree more.
Ask your friend when quadratec is going to design skid plates for the 2 doors.

Sponsored

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Ive owned 17 vehicles over the years. 16 of them were two doors. The lone four door is leaving as soon as my new two door Rubicon gets here.

PS - Already ordered a full set of aluminum skids for it. Both aluminum and steel are available for the two doors from multiple companies. šŸ˜‰

OP
OP
MadChef

MadChef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 80th, 2019 4Runner, 2008 350z
So a two door is a ā€œblastā€ to drive and a four door is just mundane? Would love to hear about the ā€œblastā€ part and what Iā€™m missing.
Donā€™t get me wrong I love the 4 door too and own one (4Runner). 2 years ago I test drove a 4 door and it handled like absolute crap (steering issue). Jeep lost a sale that day. Ended up getting the 4Runner as I needed something big enough to haul wine for my restaurant. My Jeep has quite a bit more power and can do a Uturn in my driveway.

Sparty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Sold) 04 TJ, 21 JTR, 21 JLR
Special ordered a 04 TJ Sport....and built it up. I loved that Jeep but it was time to sell this spring after 17 years and 170K miles. (I'm also the luckiest guy in the world as my wife had a TJ too (silver))

Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door Love Randy and Sue's Jeeps 11-08 (7).JPG

Now I'm in this....special order 2021

Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door Love IMG-3048

I love the 2-doors and wouldn't have it any other way

Sponsored

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
They are all great but the 2 dr is original jeep. What I like is you take out the rear seat and you get loads of room. Sorta like a 2 door pu. That only
leaves the right front seat for wife etc. no one else to steal the moment with unnecessary conversation. Just a beautiful drive to enjoy nature and what ever. The maneuverability is outstanding. I learned a long time ago when hunting or fly fishing, you see more, hear more when you are alone or one other person in case you break something. Each one has merits but 2dr (for me) is the only way to go.

GoingInJeep

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 door Jeep JAY EL
Occupation
PROFESSIONAL DRIVER
Donā€™t get me wrong I love the 4 door too and own one (4Runner). 2 years ago I test drove a 4 door and it handled like absolute crap (steering issue). Jeep lost a sale that day. Ended up getting the 4Runner as I needed something big enough to haul wine for my restaurant. My Jeep has quite a bit more power and can do a Uturn in my driveway.
No! 4 doors are for groceries and picking up kids at school, remember?

Last edited:

GoingInJeep

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 door Jeep JAY EL
Occupation
PROFESSIONAL DRIVER
Artec stated earlier this week that 4 new products are being released next quarter and one of those are a 2-door JL belly pan system!
You donā€™t need em!

Retrograde

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLSS, 1995 Chevy K2500
Occupation
Arms Dealer
So a two door is a ā€œblastā€ to drive and a four door is just mundane? Would love to hear about the ā€œblastā€ part and what Iā€™m missing.
Who was it that said "a four door is just mundane"? Besides you, I mean...

Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door Love butthurt
Sponsored