Sponsored

2 Door Love

MadChef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 80th, 2019 4Runner, 2008 350z
On my 3rd 2 door Jeep and I am beyond impressed with the JL. I have just over 5000 miles on it and can’t be happier with the way it handles. It’s so nimble and the 3.6 auto is absolutely impressive. A good friend of mine is a product designer for Quadratec and lives and breaths everything Jeep. Back when I told him I was looking to buy a JL and would appreciate any advice he asked, you want a 2 door or 4? When I replied 2 door he smiled and said, “they are a blast to drive“. I couldn’t agree more.
Sponsored

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
Wait, the 4 door guys are about to show up and hijack this thread. It always happens.
The only reason I have a four-door is because the cheapest two-door on the local lot was like $75,000, and was loaded with stupid crap I would never use. I think two-door Jeeps are the most pure Jeeps.

Wait. I don't think I hijacked this thread correctly.

My four-door is bigger than your two-door! Your momma is riding in the back seat with my dog, and the dog is uglier! I mean prettier. I suck at this.

(Apologies to anyone whose momma is as dead as mine. It's been fourteen years, and I still miss her. 😢)

desmo2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 TJ '97-'11. '21 billet silver JLR
So a two door is a “blast” to drive and a four door is just mundane? Would love to hear about the “blast” part and what I’m missing.
OP said nothing hateful about 4-doors (you came up with "mundane" on your own). He just voiced his fondness for his 2-door.
Why did you feel the need to defend 4-door variants based on that?

Sponsored

Timmyjoe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport-S "Islander" (2-Door)
I hope everyone is happy with whichever Wrangler they bought, but I love our 2-Door, it's what I always picture when I think Jeep!

Best,
-Tim

PS: And after two years of having maybe one 2-door on their lot every couple of months, my local dealer has FOUR 2-Door Willys on the lot this morning. Maybe Jeep is cranking them out again.

Sponsored

GoingInJeep

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 door Jeep JAY EL
Occupation
PROFESSIONAL DRIVER
So a two door is a “blast” to drive and a four door is just mundane? Would love to hear about the “blast” part and what I’m missing.
I didn’t have to sell my wife on the idea of a Jeep by espousing family camping the fun trips together, looking cool at the mall! Spaciousness for groceries, kids, I mean cargo!

2doors are well, 2 doors and 2 less doors amongst other things’
Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door Love 1625919843739

GoingInJeep

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 door Jeep JAY EL
Occupation
PROFESSIONAL DRIVER
I have a JLU. My wife has a Mini Cooper. she loves my Jeep. When it comes time to replace her mini she wants a Jeep. BUT….. she wants the 2-door. “Better looking with 2-doors” she says……
Now that’s a Jeep girl!

Ken Ztopolovky

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2dr stingray stick
it's called being cool if that rings the bell : ) , don't take it too seriously , the bright side is that you can fit way many ramen noodles in yours and prolong your wilderness experience
Sponsored