OP
OP
warc1

warc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr JL Rubicon, 2016 Corvette Z06
A *white* vehicle in *Canada*? That counts as camouflage, doesn't it? :)
Hence the black fenders and top so I can spot it during our July blizzards and safely drive back to my igloo;)
Sponsored

JeepVirgin

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
Hence the black fenders and top so I can spot it during our July blizzards and safely drive back to my igloo;)
Ya sometimes I don't like white vehicles, but your Rubi has the right amount of black, that gives it definition and overall looks great.

Local dealer has a white rubi with black hard top coming in any day... Its gotta manual which I prefer out of traffic jams.. First world problems.. lol.

I doubt I can resist once I drive it

NavyVet1959

Banned
Banned
First Name
OldFart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ (sold), WJ (sold), Ram 1500 QC 4x4 (sold 2018.06.07), Wrangler JL Sport 2-door (ordered 2018.06.08)
Occupation
Retired engineer (NASA, aerospace, DoD); ex-Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Nawh, the black is just part of the camouflage since when the snow gets on it, any that is exposed blends in and it looks like vegetation...

Ql-LG8DSK20.jpg

tj-snow30.jpg

But, don't worry... They'll find you during the Spring thaw... :)

Sponsored

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
I like how the wheels came out! What mirrors are you using?
Thanks!! :like: Sorry, can’t tell you what the mirrors are. My friend gave them to me last weekend cuz he’s only used them once, and that was a long time ago & he couldn’t remember.

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
Got mine six weeks ago. Guessing you didn't notice that you quoted a 5 month old post. No problem. Hope you are enjoying yours as much as I am enjoying mine.
0R1A4801.jpg
Well, hello Warc1! Glad you’re enjoying your jeep! Things are slowly progressing over here!

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Howdy folks! Looks like it is going to be a hot rainy mess around Austin today.

Been watching the tracking updates for alltimesaresoon, Cristina, and of course my order. I would like to think alltimesaresoon is up next for delivery, but that is still a total cluster :(. Cristina is probably up next.

My order shows last update in Michigan on the 3rd, so apparently someone got North and South confused. Also not seeing daily updates which is odd since most others I looked at were getting daily, sometimes multiple daily, updates as it progressed in transit. No idea what this means ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And still no build sheet, though Window Sticker is available.

Sponsored

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
Howdy folks! Looks like it is going to be a hot rainy mess around Austin today.

Been watching the tracking updates for alltimesaresoon, Cristina, and of course my order. I would like to think alltimesaresoon is up next for delivery, but that is still a total cluster :(. Cristina is probably up next.

My order shows last update in Michigan on the 3rd, so apparently someone got North and South confused. Also not seeing daily updates which is odd since most others I looked at were getting daily, sometimes multiple daily, updates as it progressed in transit. No idea what this means ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And still no build sheet, though Window Sticker is available.
Heading north to Milan Michigan is normal, that's first Depot to group up for the trip South. My dealer had a watershed moment. He admitted to me last night finally that a 14d wait in Albuquerque is not normal. 15 today

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Heading north to Milan Michigan is normal, that's first Depot to group up for the trip South. My dealer had a watershed moment. He admitted to me last night finally that a 14d wait in Albuquerque is not normal. 15 today
Well that’s great and all that he recognizes the problem, now the question is what the heck he plans to do about it.

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Morning 2 door fam. We did a jeep run yesterday with 200+ Jeeps and there was only one other 2 door JL and one 4 door. The other 2 door was a vendor's and sitting on 40's, the 4 door was on 37's. Amazing how the JL has been accepted so quickly unlike the JK

LUDACRIS

First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ-R IMPACT ORANGE, 2000 CHEROKEE, 1996 CHEROKEE and JUST ORDERED A JL-R (still on order but ordered a JLRU that has already came in and I am enjoying)(JEEP WISE- MANY OTHER TOYS)
2doors just sitting on the lot, sad and alone. Rubi on the way too so they will be a trio. ;)

2DR.jpg

2DR2.jpg
Sponsored