Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tjwallerphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
"Stormie," A Base 2018 Granite Crystal JL Sport 2-door
Occupation
Professional Action Photographer
whats everyone have going on for the holiday? we have a bit of welding to do on the JK's sliders in preparation for our trip then bar b q n family. they drafted my house because safe n sane fireworks are legal here. lucky me, i got a firecracker red Jeep!
The only thing I have planned for today is bouncing off the walls while waiting for tomorrow to come so I can go pick up my baby. :)
Sponsored

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
The only thing I have planned for today is bouncing off the walls while waiting for tomorrow to come so I can go pick up my baby. :)
Tell you what, TJ, when you get her, you’ll have a very hard time beating Luke’s glamour shots! (Haha! Consider this a challenge!!)

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
That seems to be quite common these days for Gen-Slacker. Kids these days just have no initiative... Back in my day, if you didn't have a car in high school, you were guaranteed to have NO social life... There was no way you were going to be going out on a date with a girl if you couldn't drive. Ahhh... The ol' drive-in movie theaters... Those were the days...
First off, Happy 4th of July! A big heartfelt thank you to those who have served and made sacrifices so that we can all be free in the best country in the world.

It's so true! All my friends and relatives kids are the same. The Sons don't see the need to go anywhere in an online world. When I asked him why he didn't want to drive, he said he could Uber anywhere he wanted to go, and if he was hungry he could have food delivered. Well, his Uber idea went out the window when he realized I was not going to be his chauffeur and he was spending almost all of what he earned on rides to work, school, and to see friends. All of a sudden he wanted his license pronto. Lol. Meanwhile, it seems Daughters want their license right away. Heck, my 15yo daughter even wants to get her pilots license.

i remember all the fun at the drive-in with a date, or just a bunch of friends. Back in the day, cars were so big you could sneak 4 friends in the trunk, or grab a tarp and fill the back of your pickup with water and watch the movie while keeping cool on a warm summer night. Those definitely were the days!

Last edited:

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tell you what, TJ, when you get her, you’ll have a very hard time beating Luke’s glamour shots! (Haha! Consider this a challenge!!)
You're telling me!!! Hahahaha! We don't have any majestic mountains down here! :sun: I'll definitely have to get creative! :like:

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
You're telling me!!! Hahahaha! We don't have any majestic mountains down here! :sun: I'll definitely have to get creative! :like:
Neither does Kansas, so you can’t use it as an excuse! You got pines and alligators and swamps! Plenty of diversity!

Sponsored

keda69

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 rubicon
i thought the plant was closed today, but jeep just said mine is moving thru paint right now, so looks like my jeep will be born on the 4th of July !

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Neither does Kansas, so you can’t use it as an excuse! You got pines and alligators and swamps! Plenty of diversity!
Now all I need to do is convince a gator to get into my Jeep! :cwl:

SandBucket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR; 2017 Subaru Outback; 1999 TJ Sport (traded-in)
Happy 4th, everyone! Still no window sticker but my Jeep showed up on my dealer’s inventory list as ‘in transit’ this morning! Hoping to get to enjoy some beach time in my Jeep later this summer. Fingers crossed those that are still in limbo get your Jeeps built soon.

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Good Morning All!

Some of the comments about “The Youths” of today are funny to me, seeing as every generation thinks the next are slackers, no initiative, and leading us on a road to hell. Elvis, Rock and Roll, Beatniks, Hippies, Heavy Metal, the Internet age, the list goes on and on.

On a Jeepy note, my updates show mine went North of Toledo, then over a bit closer to Detroit. Guess it’s taking a scenic route to Texas.

And cmb should be picking his Jeep up today! Cmb, if you see a red Miata creeping down your street that’s just me looking at your sweet ride!

Sponsored

Rlc2009

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JL 2dr Rubi 15’ Yamaha FZ-07 Yamaha 17’yz250f
Occupation
Union journeyman lineman
Haha y’all are cracking me up! I go back to Arizona Sunday, hopefully the next weekend I can get sum pics up in Sedona crawling around! Look out red dirt !!

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
Anyone planning to get tubular doors? Quadratec has some with mirrors included. This is my first wrangler, so I’m looking for expert opinions.

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Anyone planning to get tubular doors? Quadratec has some with mirrors included. This is my first wrangler, so I’m looking for expert opinions.
Yup! Going to wait a few months and see if more offerings come out.

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
Yeah i got my front and rear bumpers from them plus tire carrier, they take a little bit , but their shit is top quality , i had the bumpers on my jk as well. the only thing i dont like about their sliders is, if you have a rubicon you have to remove the factory rails, and i like how they cover the pinch seam.
Yeah, I saw that on the video. With the ACE you can leave the factory Rubi rails on, it says. Any reason you didn’t pick ACE, John, or are they equally good? I like the way ACE’s look better.
Sponsored