JEEPCARES..... DOES NOT CARE!

crystalbackJL

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
I'm so frustrated with FCA/JeepCares and all associated Jeep/Chrysler dealers.

It took months to get my rear axle looked at after the "master tech mechanic" said there was nothing wrong with it.

There was and they replaced the rear axle bearings. I advised JeepCares and the dealership that replacing the bearings was only fixing what was damaged and not the root of the problem.

Sure enough, five miles away from the dealer my rear axle is worse.

I've had enough and request anyone for help to take legal action.

PLUS, they refuse to acknowledge that I have wandering/steering issues. I'm without words.
Sponsored

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
Bu did they was the Jeep when finished? That my friend is the real question.

Kidding. Sorry to hear about your problems. Hope they make it right.

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
How is your rear axle worse? Not doubting you just looking for specifics.

What were rear axle symptoms before the bearings were replaced?

As for the steering do you have the updated box with the.....AD? is it?.....suffix?

fat_head

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I would NOT suggest taking legal action. Nobody will talk to you if you do and absolutely nothing will be done to fix anything. FCA has way more money than anyone posting here. Spending 20k in court to fix a $900.00 problem is dumb by any measure.

Bitching is an art. Learn to bitch to the right people.

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Just be glad you have JeepCares at all down south... crickets north of the border.. Just you vs the dealer.

Sponsored

OP
OP
crystalbackJL

crystalbackJL

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
How is your rear axle worse? Not doubting you just looking for specifics.

What were rear axle symptoms before the bearings were replaced?

As for the steering do you have the updated box with the.....AD? is it?.....suffix?
Jeep refuses to acknowledge my steering issues.

I had a recorded conversation with Jeep corporate a few days ago and they said unless I configure my Jeep back to factory settings (original tires/wheels) that they will not even look at my wandering steering issues.

The rear axle is popping just like it did or even worse since they replaced the bearings. I'm taking it back to the dealer.

I suggested to corporate to replace the whole rear axle or I'll be back the third time.

Mojito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Make them buy it back, lemon law anything. Make a YouTube video and stand firm on how they don’t care...you’ll get another one or a buy back
Do complain not just a little or it WILL go unheard!
You are correct JEEP DOES’T CARE THEY KEEP PROVING THOS OVER AND OVER.
As long as people keep buying them and yes we do trucking the company, they will continue screwing us.
Lifetime warranty went away, of course they’d go banckrupt if they kept that.
Screw them after they dicked me around countless times!

MissyP

First Name
Missy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU 2018 JLU
Jeep refuses to acknowledge my steering issues.

I had a recorded conversation with Jeep corporate a few days ago and they said unless I configure my Jeep back to factory settings (original tires/wheels) that they will not even look at my wandering steering issues.

The rear axle is popping just like it did or even worse since they replaced the bearings. I'm taking it back to the dealer.

I suggested to corporate to replace the whole rear axle or I'll be back the third time.
LOL I’m having the same issue with corporate- my factory wiring harness to my rear wheels is faulty and keeps giving me dash lights. Jeep said absolutely no way will a dealership look at my Jeep, much less work on it, unless I remove ALL non-dealer installed mods! I have the email chain from Jeep and posted it online as a heads up to others and people said it was fake lol. Yeah, see how fake it is when you take your modded JL to the dealer and they send you packing.

2019RubiconNY

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon, 21 Willys, 22 Rubicon
Ny steering wheel wanders too

WhiteSahara

First Name
Brianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS 2018, Jeep Patriot 2008
Ny steering wheel wanders too

Take it to the dealership! Mine did/does too. Whenever I’m on the highway I would constantly have to shift my steering wheel from left to right to keep my car centered. I took it to the dealership last week for my steering, the rear defroster was off and my car death wobbled. They ordered parts for all three, now I have a rental for a week and half!

Sponsored

Moucf96

First Name
Mollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Take it to the dealership! Mine did/does too. Whenever I’m on the highway I would constantly have to shift my steering wheel from left to right to keep my car centered. I took it to the dealership last week for my steering, the rear defroster was off and my car death wobbled. They ordered parts for all three, now I have a rental for a week and half!

Moucf96

First Name
Mollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I always feel like it’s unaligned. I’m constantly wiggling back and forth to keep a straight line.

Rocstar

First Name
Kristin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2014 JK
Occupation
Technical Writer
Try having your Jeep at the dealer for 3+ months and still don't have everything fixed.

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2003 F150 S-Crew FX4, Others
Were you experiencing "popping" sound or a random clunk?
Sponsored