Status
Not open for further replies.

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1977 FJ40, (RestoMod), 2018 Camaro SS Convertible, 2020 Tesla Model Y Performance
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
So I am getting ready to set my JLU Rubicon up with an LOD front bumper with a flat towing adaptor.

https://lodoffroad.com/products/jee...bumpers/2018-jl-destroyer-front-full-new.html

Question: What are the options out there for wiring my Wranglers tail lights to connect with my tow vehicle?

How did you do yours?

I'm hoping for something clean and maybe plug and play or cutting as few wires as possible.

Doc
Sponsored

Bilymac

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ram 2500, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2017 Harley Street Glide Special, 2019 Jeep JLRU
So I am getting ready to set my JLU Rubicon up with an LOD front bumper with a flat towing adaptor.

https://lodoffroad.com/products/jee...bumpers/2018-jl-destroyer-front-full-new.html

Question: What are the options out there for wiring my Wranglers tail lights to connect with my tow vehicle?

How did you do yours?

I'm hoping for something clean and maybe plug and play or cutting as few wires as possible.

Doc
Springtail,

Did you ever get any help here, how did your installation turn out?

Bill

OP
OP
Springtail

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1977 FJ40, (RestoMod), 2018 Camaro SS Convertible, 2020 Tesla Model Y Performance
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
Springtail,

Did you ever get any help here, how did your installation turn out?

Bill
Bill,

Found the answer in another thread....probably won't do the mod until spring but I will be sure to post picture when I get it done.

Doc
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.