WTF Jeep?

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
In Moab. Solar Jeep charging station listed as out if order. Seriously? I guess you don't know Jeep drivers 'cause I plugged-in anyway. My guess is Jeep couldn't figure-out how to keep non-Jeeps from charging yet so they zip-tied and taped the cord to the station. One yank and I'm good. Come at me bro!
Jeep Wrangler JL WTF Jeep? 20210616_175137
Jeep Wrangler JL WTF Jeep? 20210616_174658
Sponsored

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
Dude! They put the wrong electricity in those and had to shut them down.. You'll need to flush out your batteries now. :facepalm:
LOL!

Due to the chip shortage, they forgot to install the rectifier. NEVER, EVER, EVER put AC into a DC system.

Sorry... I had to get into this one.

Sponsored

Sponsored

ScenicRoute

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Beer Finisher
Careful with the setting or you’ll end up dancing with your mom at the under the sea dance.

Yellow Cake Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
In Moab. Solar Jeep charging station listed as out if order. Seriously? I guess you don't know Jeep drivers 'cause I plugged-in anyway. My guess is Jeep couldn't figure-out how to keep non-Jeeps from charging yet so they zip-tied and taped the cord to the station. One yank and I'm good. Come at me bro!
20210616_175137.jpg
That charging station was installed with a temporary special use permit, at the last minute, to allow Jeep to provide drive and ride experiences during the Easter Jeep Safari. That station is labeled, clearly, as out of order because the installation is not intended to be operational at this time.

https://www.moabtimes.com/articles/...-charging-stations-on-display-at-walker-drug/

It does not seem like a reasonable person would brag about theft on a public forum.
Sponsored