First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
Mine is a stock standard Sport without a lift and with 32" all terrain tyres. I can easily cross the terrain in your photos.
I crossed that terrain easily when my stock suspension was bogged down with a heavy bumper and winch. I just looked better doing it after the suspension mods. :CWL:

Jeep55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys 2DR 6MT
Occupation
Retired at the Beach
Picked up this White 2 Door Willys Today. Excited for the adventures to come in it

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 5770F953-9E53-4AA3-9CC6-4713B214E345

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 5770F953-9E53-4AA3-9CC6-4713B214E345

Very nice Willys you have....wow, a real beauty. Yours is the same model/color that I ordered last month with hard top, too. ETA to my dealer is 06/24 - 07/08 so I'm waiting with bated breath for that phone call it's here. Can't wait to see it...now I'm really jazzed!

Sponsored

brdallasjl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 JL Willys
Very nice Willys you have....wow, a real beauty. Yours is the same model/color that I ordered last month with hard top, too. ETA to my dealer is 06/24 - 07/08 so I'm waiting with bated breath for that phone call it's here. Can't wait to see it...now I'm really jazzed!
My dealer kept telling me it would be another week, including the morning it arrived. Later yesterday I got the text that it had actually arrived earlier than expected. Hopefully yours will come earlier as well.

Jeep55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys 2DR 6MT
Occupation
Retired at the Beach
My dealer kept telling me it would be another week, including the morning it arrived. Later yesterday I got the text that it had actually arrived earlier than expected. Hopefully yours will come earlier as well.
My dealer believes my jeep will arrive 1st week of July; that's what he keeps telling me. That being said, I'm baffled why dealers don't have visibility of their products in transit. Technology does exist to track assets, but apparently they don't want to pay for it. Anyhow, I'm hoping it shows up this weekend...fingers crossed. Enjoy your Willys!

VWillys

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Willys - Bright White
^^^^ Wow your Jeep is clean...it looks brand new especially your tires! What's your secret?

Braido

First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
^^^^ Wow your Jeep is clean...it looks brand new especially your tires! What's your secret?
Thanks, I wash/detail it at least once a week and it doesn't go off road much. I have a RZR XP1000 that I ride trails on. For the tires I use that SC1 stuff and it's amazing! toughest part is the dog hair from our Aussie pups...

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 61XTo7GivkL._AC_SL1500_

Sponsored

basinite

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys (2 door)
For all my Willy's brothers and sisters.

Took my Willy's down a side by side trail today following family members on their side-by-sides. Thought you all might enjoy watching a Willy's in action.

On the 1 minute mark I almost ripped off my tube step while dropping off the boulder ( or so I thought). To my amazement, it did very little damage.

Enjoy.