Sponsored

Will adjustable rear LCAs and trackbar make that much difference?

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Got the arms today. Dang these are serious beef. No stickers for the collection though😕🤣

Not sure when the trackbar will be in.
Hmm stickers should be included in all boxes! Email [email protected] and we can always get you some sent out! If you would like me to look into the time frame of the track bar feel free to PM me and I can check into that for you :like:

OP
OP
kapk22

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
Hmm stickers should be included in all boxes! Email [email protected] and we can always get you some sent out! If you would like me to look into the time frame of the track bar feel free to PM me and I can check into that for you :like:
Thank you. I will email
Them.

Hucke_250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Sport
OP
OP
kapk22

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
@kapk22 Did the ride change after adding the rear upper and lower control arms? I am running an AEV 2.5 Dualsport lift with Clayton front control arms and track bar. Debating on getting the rear control arms considering I got 3-3.5” lift from the AEV lift.

After reading this AEV article, the rear control arms have bigger importance for driveability and steering input than I thought.
https://www.aev-conversions.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/AEV_12ThingsToKnowAboutSuspension.pdf
ABSOLUTELY….

I was intending on updating this thread soon. I had posted this thread for a little more input.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/caster-settings.81391/#post-1704227

I ended up installing the following last Sunday.

-rough country adjustable rear trackbar
-evo rear trackbar relocation bracket
- Clayton upper and lower rear adjustable control arms (overland)
- had the shop adjust the front to 6.5 (they got pretty close)

with these upgrades, the Jeep drives and rides WAY better. The steering input feels improved. The sway is most notable.

I think, if I were to do it again, I would probably have ran all Clayton. I am very happy with the outcome though.

thanks to Roky, Headbarcode, hogue4147, and others input. So helpful.
Sponsored

Last edited: