Sponsored

Where do these brackets get relocated to when replacing LCA's?

Woodbridge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited
Hi guys,

So I ordered the Teraflex Alpine IR LCA's which arrive in a week along with the Teraflex Alpine IR track bar. I noticed on the OEM LCA's that there are brackets bolted to them that support a couple of hoses that I believe are for the brakes.

Where are these brackets relocated/reattached when the Teraflex LCA's get installed?

Thanks a ton.

IMG_0706.JPG

IMG_0707.JPG
Sponsored

RonAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
OME and Clayton Off Road provide for reconnecting them. Synergy shows you how to cut them off and not use them. Perhaps on lifted rigs it is not possible to reuse them anyway. Mine is stock lift so I went with being able to remount them to keep sagebrush from maybe catching the loose lines.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys,

So I ordered the Teraflex Alpine IR LCA's which arrive in a week along with the Teraflex Alpine IR track bar. I noticed on the OEM LCA's that there are brackets bolted to them that support a couple of hoses that I believe are for the brakes.

Where are these brackets relocated/reattached when the Teraflex LCA's get installed?

Thanks a ton.

IMG_0706.JPG

IMG_0707.JPG
you don’t need them, I cut mine off, I’ve got 3.5” lift and to much shock travel to use them.

2008A564-3B60-4553-B5A7-62EA116D3902.jpeg

Sponsored

Chipe

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
I just got my Synergy's delivered and the do not provide a location to attach these brackets. They give clear instruction how to cut them off.

OP
OP
Woodbridge

Woodbridge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited
Hi Roky and Chipe,
So you just left them loose instead of attaching them to something? I can't quite tell by your picture Roky if they are tie strapped to something.

Thanks guys

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Roky and Chipe,
So you just left them loose instead of attaching them to something? I can't quite tell by your picture Roky if they are tie strapped to something.

Thanks guys
yes, they are loose nothing on them, they’re pretty stiff and stay in a semi circle. Here’s better pics. I cut mine off with grinder, and left that piece of bracket on the hose, didn’t trust myself trying to pry it off the hose and chance puncturing it... lol.

EE88A1F9-679F-4339-AAB3-0ADD0032543C.jpeg
88DA6506-7C7D-4E69-8798-5C236BCB072D.jpeg

1258B84D-5D1F-43FF-92D6-CC33E354CB09.jpeg

Chipe

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Roky and Chipe,

Thanks guys
I haven't done mine yet, but what Roky did is exactly what I will be doing, only using an air cutoff tool. I was thinking about using some of my stainless steel zip ties to attach them to the new arms if necessary. I'll take pictures when I do it.

Sponsored