Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
But of course...Marc, I looked and couldn't find these cube mounting brackets anywhere. Could you post a webpage, etc.. for me please?
Thanks @melendez69, we are fond of those new brackets. Clever spot to mount some cubes & it still allows you to fold-down your windshield.You make an excellent cube mounting bracket for the fender. Sometimes it's the little things...
Hi folks at @Maximus-3, do you have an update on your tire carrier please? I am in the market for one, which meets these requirements:Hi @LeoTheDragon,
We are happy to hear how much you liked our JK tire carrier. The JL Tire Carrier is rite around the corner and you will not be disappointed. My best guess 2-3 more weeks. Our first batch of JL Tire carriers are currently at the welding phase. Then they will get cleaned-up and head to finishing (e-coat & powder-coat)
The JL Tire Carrier is very similar to our JK version. Featuring the same:
* smooth one-hand operation cycle
* rattle & vibration free
* modular accessories (for the most part)
Plus some new features:
* new accessories will debut.
* includes super heavy-duty hinge replacements
* and one top-secret trick up our sleeves.
Our Maximus-3 JL Tire Carrier will definitely set the standard. And it's almost here!!
I’m interested in using one of these cube light mounts as a dual band antenna mount. What size is the hole used for mounting the lights. Thanks.Thanks @melendez69, we are fond of those new brackets. Clever spot to mount some cubes & it still allows you to fold-down your windshield.
Here is a link to those brackets >> https://maximus-3.com/jl-bumper-acc...ght-brackets?search_query=+JL6003CL&results=1
Hi @desert runner ,Hi folks at @Maximus-3, do you have an update on your tire carrier please? I am in the market for one, which meets these requirements:
I'm booked for a trip to the Maze early May and need a solution before then.
- 35" or 37" tire
- 8, better 10 gallon total gas carrying capacity (via jerry cans or rotopax)
- Hilift jack carrier
- Single action tailgate opener
- Rattle free
Your feedback would be most appreciated.
Thanks for the quick response @Maximus-3.Hi @desert runner ,
The Maximus-3 JL Tire Carrier is in the final phases of production. Our tire carrier is truly impressive and it ticks most of your boxes. I'm confident that our Maximus-3 Tire Carrier will immediately become the benchmark and gold standard.
+ holds up to a 40" tire
+ rattle free, vibration free
+ one handed, single action operation cycle (opens with the tailgate)
+ many modular accessories ready to go: high-lift jack carrier, shovel carrier, rotopax, jerry can holder, light brackets, flag/antenna mounts.
+ we are also developing many new TC accessories/mounts.
- in our standard configuration we do not accommodate 10 gallons of fuel...typically 2,4, and 5 gallon options. BUT I'm sure there is a custom way to get you close to 8-10 gallons.
- note: not all our accessories work together, some accessories compete for the same real-estate. For example: our Jerry can holder and high-lift jack carrier both mount in the same location, so it's one or the other.
- At this point the Tire Carrier is not for sale so it's premature to start promising delivery time-frames. It will be close that's for sure. We can put you on our wait list which saves your place in-line and ensures that you get a TC from our first batch.