Kudos to Maximus-3

jmelgin

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon
Just wanted to share a great experience with the folks at Maximus-3. Last year, I had purchased and installed their tow loops for my JL Wrangler Rubicon. A couple of days ago, I noticed that one of the bolts that hold the tow loop to the frame was missing. It apparently had vibrated loose over time and fell out! I reached out to Maximus-3 this afternoon to ask them if they would sell me a replacement bolt or sell me the hardware kit that comes with the tow loops. I honestly didn't expect to hear back from them until after the new year. So, I was surprised to get a prompt reply that they would just send me two new bolts w/o any charge. This is the kind of customer support that makes a difference. They have earned my business for life!
Sponsored

Slaw32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 willy's sport
Just wanted to share a great experience with the folks at Maximus-3. Last year, I had purchased and installed their tow loops for my JL Wrangler Rubicon. A couple of days ago, I noticed that one of the bolts that hold the tow loop to the frame was missing. It apparently had vibrated loose over time and fell out! I reached out to Maximus-3 this afternoon to ask them if they would sell me a replacement bolt or sell me the hardware kit that comes with the tow loops. I honestly didn't expect to hear back from them until after the new year. So, I was surprised to get a prompt reply that they would just send me two new bolts w/o any charge. This is the kind of customer support that makes a difference. They have earned my business for life!
I agree , great products , from great people .

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
Yep they are great. I love Maximus-3 and will continue to buy products from them. Great product and great customer service.
Sponsored