• Total voters

SouthCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Billet Silver Sahara
Yeah I'd call it a jeep if only given those two options. It's more an SUV. It's not a truck no matter how big your tires are or because it has a SFA lol! I'd even call a JT a mini-truck like a Tacoma or Chevy Colorado. But who say's I'll pull the SUV or truck or car around anyway? I'd say I'll be right back to pick you all up...

I don't feel the need for so many labels. I guess if it makes you feel better about your ride call it whatever you want...
Sponsored

The_Armed_Gardener

First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Willys 2021 2D, Subaru, Ford Ranger, Aluminum Jet Pump Sled
Occupation
Transit Authority Paratransit Operator
Driving: you need a sedan #1, you need a truck #2, you need a Jeep#3. Fishing: you need a setup for bass, steelhead, salmon, crappie, deep sea bottom fish, tuna etc. Driving: #4 motorcycle, #5 ATV trailer, #6 motorhome etc ......... it's like that. You do need a truck for getting tasks done, IMHO. Plus +++ when they puke it's not inside your Jeep.

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
I often say either jeep or truck. I think a straight axle, body on frame vehicle sporting 35ā€ tires can be called a truck if you desire. I used to call my TJ and WJ a truck by the same logic.
The wj wasnā€™t body on frame, so not even a truck by your own logic. Cars used to have body on frame, my work van has solid axles, body on frame. No itā€™s not a truck either trucks have...truck beds. SUVā€˜s donā€™t. Even the laughable ridgeline is more truck than a wrangler and itā€™s unibody and independent suspension. Call it whatever you want, but the automotive world is pretty clear on these things.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone voting Jeep.. You do know that kind of makes you sound kind of like a showoff....

"I'll bring the Benty Around"
"I'll bring the Ferrari Around"

And then everyone standing there goes "Ohhhh, he's got a Ferrari".
If you donā€™t want to show off...get a Hyundai!

:LOL: