Sponsored

4WheelParts Truck & Jeep Fest Dallas

99wishes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Moab
I saw a lot of cool Jeeps at 4 Wheel Parts Truck and Jeep Fest this weekend. Missed out on some great scratch and dent items. There were a lot of Gladiator accessories, but JL Wrangler was hit or miss. Some of the guys said they were fabricating accessories for one model, let’s say Rubicon, to get them on the market and now they are modifying them to fit other trim levels if necessary.

I really do wish some more Made In USA products were represented at these events but I guess it was a sponsored event. It would also be cool if they setup some outdoor course to see some Jeeps in action.

BTW, ARB said their compressor bracket for the JL would be out in October. Kind of curious to see that.

I took this photo because I think it is showing off a stock Rubicon. Everything else was so modified you couldn’t tell what they started with. There was a Jeep for everyone and I mean everyone. To each their own on some of those.

A9448A3C-3352-460E-A32A-F05C395FADC0.jpeg
Sponsored

Dagwood

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL, 1999 Jeep xj, 2008 Scion XB, 2015 Scion XB, 1966 Ford F100, 1969 Oldsmobile
I went when they were in Atlanta, decent show. They had some good prices and negotiable. I talked to some guys about lack of two door parts to the response of be patient it's coming. The better show was in the parking lot with many nice jeeps in attendance.

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
Dang that stock rubi has been wheeled, look at that skid plate...
Sponsored