Sponsored

TRD 4Runner driver was checking out my Jeep today...

OP
OP
Jeepney Johnny

Jeepney Johnny

First Name
Rico!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I've wondered how much trouble you would get into if you carried around some small letter U cut out of peel and stick labels...
Not worth the trouble to ever touch a stranger's property just for a joke - you know, one man's trashy girlfriend is another man's pleasure...no wait...one man's trash is another man's treasure, something like that.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
Until it does kill you. And then you’re dead and gone.
I've wondered how much trouble you would get into if you carried around some small letter U cut out of peel and stick labels...
Not worth the charges that will be brought on when caught. While what you said is funny, that owner probably loves his TRD Toyo as much as we love our Jeeps. It takes a real scumbag to mess with someone else’s rig for self amusement. Besides... I’ll bet the word turd crossed his mind too. Probably twice. And then some more.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
...one man's trashy girlfriend is another man's pleasure...no wait...one man's trash is another man's treasure, something like that.
Treat the princess like a whore or treat the whore like a princess or the gardening idiom that says a hoe in the hand is worth two in the bush.

psdtime

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon, 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2020 JLRU
Vehicle Showcase
The TURD Pro was high on my list of cars when I was looking to buy an SUV for my wife, but without better transmission options I decided on a Grand Cherokee which was quickly replaced with a mini-van which prompted me to guy the JLRU I have today. Once we are done with the infant seat, the van goes and maybe we look at a TURD Pro again. I have always liked 4Runners, but they cannot replace my Jeep LJ or JL.

Sponsored

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I'm inside Yoshinoya waiting for take-out and a TRD 4Runner with a roof rack packed with recovery boards and shovels deposits a passenger to pick-up some food. I see the driver get out and walk over to my virtually stock Jeep, peering inside, walking completely around it, probably stunned, like I am, how gawddamn cool the Jeep is. :LOL:

This is what my Jeep looked like today:
Rocket Man 01.png

That is, indeed, a rocket-ship behind the fence.
Yeah that's why I copied your rims..lol

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve got a lot of respect for Toyota vehicles; I traded in my FJ for my Jeep. I loved that FJ. I love my Jeep more. I would have kept them both if I could have.

Sorry, but the “turd” “humor” reminds me of Beavis and Butthead - not very sophisticated. We need to respect other people’s rigs too. That’s what sets us Jeep folks apart from the general FJ Cruiser crowd - they’re not nearly as friendly or respectful, and rather dismissive.

psdtime

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon, 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2020 JLRU
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve got a lot of respect for Toyota vehicles; I traded in my FJ for my Jeep. I loved that FJ. I love my Jeep more. I would have kept them both if I could have.

Sorry, but the “turd” “humor” reminds me of Beavis and Butthead - not very sophisticated. We need to respect other people’s rigs too. That’s what sets us Jeep folks apart from the general FJ Cruiser crowd - they’re not nearly as friendly or respectful, and rather dismissive.
If I owned a TRD Pro, it would be called the Turd Pro, it's not disrespect, just a play on the name. My sister had 2 4Runners, we called them the 4skinners. They were both great cars. She has a JRLU now too, but use an Expedition as her daily. Let's not get too sensitive, this isn't politics. Now, back to my B&B reruns. :like:

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
If I owned a TRD Pro, it would be called the Turd Pro, it's not disrespect, just a play on the name. My sister had 2 4Runners, we called them the 4skinners. They were both great cars. She has a JRLU now too, but use an Expedition as her daily. Let's not get too sensitive, this isn't politics. Now, back to my B&B reruns. :like:
I have to admit - 4skinners got me laughing!

I will endeavor to be less sensitive.

NeoMaximuz

First Name
Abraham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Unlimited Rubicon JL
I actually drove around for two weeks in my Sting Gray JLUR completely topless and doorless, and let me tell you, the amount of waves, honking, and compliments I got during those two weeks was ridiculous. Even from non-Jeepers, they'd be telling me at stop lights how bad-ass my Jeep was.

I put everything back on this Saturday, and now I'm just another SUV--even other Jeeps ignore my waves now.

Deleted member 18624

I saw a 4runner the other day and thought....that's cool BUT the roof doesn't come off :CWL:
Sponsored