First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
So there I was guys, testing my new lights specifically adjusted for dark parking garages when a wall came out of nowhere. Lol.
Sponsored

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Late to the party here. This happend a few doors down from the restaurant we have dinner at most Monday nights. I've parked up there with my Jeep. It's a one way in and out trail and fairly long, maybe 200 yards. But I never attempted to try that shortcut to get out. Looks like a 9.5 difficulty trail. Might require a long travel setup. But after the first one blazes the trail, it should be easier as the debris piles up and the drop is less.

Jim1964

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Late to the party here. This happend a few doors down from the restaurant we have dinner at most Monday nights. I've parked up there with my Jeep. It's a one way in and out trail and fairly long, maybe 200 yards. But I never attempted to try that shortcut to get out. Looks like a 9.5 difficulty trail. Might require a long travel setup. But after the first one blazes the trail, it should be easier as the debris piles up and the drop is less.
Always stack some Prius before attempting to negotiate a ledge that tall.