Advertisement

The 2Dr Sport Only Thread

_thewick

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Occupation
Engineer
took a few pics this weekend on medano pass.
259F23FB-F99E-4DAC-84D4-DF9F10491E4F.jpeg

4AE99B27-BC78-467E-B088-B885C8FEE251.jpeg
Looks great! What wheel/tire combo do you have there? Any lift?

Advertisement

nostatic

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
chief bottle washer
Happy to report that I picked up my ‘20 JL Sport 6Spd this morning. Made the drive 2 hours for her. Drove great on the highway heading home. Looking forward to making her my own and learning from you all!
D9BAF937-8372-4E08-B455-8C97A1A41D35.jpeg
congrats!

i wish those wheels came on the Sport S. Visually I like them a lot more than the alloy ones.

2drSportOC

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2 door sport
Tested the shocks out for a bit, very happy with the results. A lot more reach, jeep stays flat and floats over holes where before it would teeter on 2 wheels and lose traction.

weCReCb.jpg

Basically this kind of stuff

JU5MooU.jpg

Really smooth and easy

And not really shock related but I had a hell of a battle with these rocks. Finally gottem. Had to bump up them since crawling didn't work. Don't watch if you don't like scraping sounds.

vxEA05A.jpg

Chris, I have a 2 door sport like yours. I may have missed it but did you do anything other than extended shocks to improve your articulation? How is it working out for you now that it has been a few months? Thanks

Bardog

First Name
Bardog
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport S 2DR
congrats!

i wish those wheels came on the Sport S. Visually I like them a lot more than the alloy ones.
Agreed... I’m going to Plastidip my Sport S wheels black this weekend until I decide what wheels and tires I’m going to run. Picked up my JLSS (?) 6-spd last week.

Advertisement

Advertisement