plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
Just FYI, most JK steering stabilizers are compatible with JL, some require very minimal modification (a bushing sleeve).

Given the JK damper market is pretty mature now, you do not need to pay the early adoption premium to buy a JK damper, also most of them get a lot of reviews and time tested so you know the good and bad, e.g.. Teraflex VSS, OME, Bilstein, Rubicon Express, Skyjacker. A lot of those offer direct bolt on with OEM brackets, and in reality is just a more heavier duty version of the OEM damper (which is made by a company called Tokico).

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad
We have the Teraflex and Fox on sale once more under the Holiday Sale! tab on our website. :)

Thank you for the mention in this thread and for all or your support JLWF!

Marcus

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
River City is where it's at!

I switched from a set of Mopar Fox shocks and fox IPS stabilizer to falcon 3.3s and the Nexus 2.2 and although pricey it has made a wonderful improvement for me. Rides so well for a lifted Jeep on D 37s. Their quality and craftsmanship is top notch.

Sponsored

PaleoDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.whatsinajeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Director of Managed & Field Services
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone tell me the difference between the Teraflex Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer and the Teraflex Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer? Is the 2.2 that much better? It looks like the big difference is the Fast Adjustment switch setting on the 2.2 but is that worth $90 bucks?

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone tell me the difference between the Teraflex Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer and the Teraflex Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer? Is the 2.2 that much better? It looks like the big difference is the Fast Adjustment switch setting on the 2.2 but is that worth $90 bucks?
2.1 is fixed rate and not adjustable, 2.2 Is. I haven't tried the 2.1 but I would say yes. I use medium for daily driving and firm if I'm on the highway for an extended period of time.

PaleoDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.whatsinajeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Director of Managed & Field Services
Vehicle Showcase
2.1 is fixed rate and not adjustable, 2.2 Is. I haven't tried the 2.1 but I would say yes. I use medium for daily driving and firm if I'm on the highway for an extended period of time.
Appreciate the feedback