First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
Round out your build with a set of these tough and durable TeraFlex Olympus Beadlock Off-Road Wheels. The modular plug system accepts our proprietary Air Deflator Valve that allows you to quickly air down your tires to a preset pressure.

Check them out HERE!​
Sponsored

Astro Jeep

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Silver Zynith JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Marine, Full-time Overlander.
It would have been better if it was a double beadlock wheel. Maybe someday you guys will make one.

OP
OP
TeraFlex

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
What up with that stubby JL bumper that I haven’t seen for sale anywhere?
We have a few different bumpers in the works for JL/JT both front and rear. We've had a few set backs in getting things finalized for them, but they're still in the works; coming hopefully within the next year at the latest.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
Nice looking bead locks. How much do they weigh?

Sponsored

OP
OP
TeraFlex

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
Nice looking bead locks. How much do they weigh?
There's a small amount of variance, but the Olympus bead locks weigh roughly 45 pounds per wheel.

Last edited:

JasonS

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Was just looking for a set of beadlocks last week and stumbled across these. Couldn’t find much info about them, so I guess they’re new.
If the inflate or deflate stems get damaged are they replaceable?

OP
OP
TeraFlex

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK

nkyjeep

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f250 platinum, 2021 JL RUBICON
Occupation
retired
Olympus Bead lock Off-Road Wheel – 5x5” – -12mm – Machined
have any pics from the front and sides so I can see the stance, not familiar with the -12 look
i have the nomad wheels love them but like the beadlock

Swadehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon Hard Rock, 2019 Rubicon, 2023 392
If I’m understanding correctly, you can only air down to 10psi using the built in deflators…but you can still air down lower than that (safely) the traditional way using the regular valve stems, right?

Also, do these wheels have any sort of lip or knurling along the inner edge to help keep the inner bead seated?

Lastly, I’m looking at these for a 392 (w/Xtreme Recon) that I have on order. I am interested in knowing how far they will poke out. Looking for something that won’t poke out too far past the extended flares on the 392 with the Xtreme Recon. I’d be running Cooper 37x12.50x17 tires.

Thanks.

Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
If I’m understanding correctly, you can only air down to 10psi using the built in deflators…but you can still air down lower than that (safely) the traditional way using the regular valve stems, right?

Also, do these wheels have any sort of lip or knurling along the inner edge to help keep the inner bead seated?

Lastly, I’m looking at these for a 392 (w/Xtreme Recon) that I have on order. I am interested in knowing how far they will poke out. Looking for something that won’t poke out too far past the extended flares on the 392 with the Xtreme Recon. I’d be running Cooper 37x12.50x17 tires.

Thanks.
They only come in -25 or -12 offset. The -12 will have about 1/4" -1/2" sticking past your XR flares. I run +1 and they're basically the max amount of poke you can get with the XR flares and still have them cover rubber.
Use this site to compare offsets.
https://tiresize.com/wheel-offset-calculator/

OP
OP
TeraFlex

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK

That is correct, with the bead lock mounted correctly you can run as low as you want tire PSI wise off road by using the normal valve stem to air down into the single digits if wanted.

Yes they do. There's a small lip similar to our Nomad wheels to help retain the tire bead.

Swadehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is correct, with the bead lock mounted correctly you can run as low as you want tire PSI wise off road by using the normal valve stem to air down into the single digits if wanted.

Yes they do. There's a small lip similar to our Nomad wheels to help retain the tire bead.
Perfect, going to put in an order for a set today through Northridge. Says they are on back order. Any idea when they will actually start shipping?

Swadehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
TeraFlex

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
Perfect, going to put in an order for a set today through Northridge. Says they are on back order. Any idea when they will actually start shipping?
It varies per color and spec; do you know the part number you ordered? I can check on it directly and give a better ETA.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.