Sponsored

wesbowhunts

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
got it set up and tweaked my settings. easy enough. getting the bypass cables unplugged was the hardest part. need some tiny hands/fingers to get up in there.

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara; 2001 Harley FatBoy; 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL (Ordered)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
got it set up and tweaked my settings. easy enough. getting the bypass cables unplugged was the hardest part. need some tiny hands/fingers to get up in there.
Tiny hands/fingers...That's why you have a Wife! Ahhhh, I mean one of the reason's why...

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
Note: Z Automotive is located in Long Island, New York..... So, if you ship your purchased Tazer to a New York address, they are going to charge you $30.00+- NYS sales tax.

Last edited:

Sponsored

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
My Tazer JL was delivered as well. Unfortunately my Jeep is in the shop getting the windshield replaced.

JLBoy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon unlimited
I have a Challenger Hellcat and have been running a Tazer for over a year now and I love it, The lights shows are fun with friends and at car shows. (you can only do light shows in park for those of you that were wondering) I originally bought it for the line lock feature but quickly realized there are lots of other nice features. I recently updated the firmware in mine and it was really easy to do. I highly recommend it and as time goes on with the updates there will be other features added at no cost to you. For those worried about warranty when taking it to the dealer it takes about a minute to unmarry it and unplug it so it's really not a big deal. I give it a two thumbs up and will definitely be putting one in my JL when it arrives.

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Does the Tazer unit, or will the Tazer unit allow locker engagement while in 4HI, or even 2Hi?

Also, how about Swaybar Disconnect while in 4hi?

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
Does the Tazer unit, or will the Tazer unit allow locker engagement while in 4HI, or even 2Hi?
Also, how about Swaybar Disconnect while in 4hi?
@Beowulf

I see no mention of being able to do either presently. The Tazer JL is a new offering and Z Automotive, is just delving into all the possibilities of what they can gain control over.

I emailed Tech Support asking them to add the ability to have backup camera on when moving forward indefinitely or specific time interval. Tech said on this "A very good chance I’ll be able to mess with the camera – I haven’t dug into this car much at all yet. What you see is the current list of features is just going to continue to grow"

Tech Support got back to me within an hour of so of my sending the email this morning.

Anyway for now:

User Guide:
https://www.zautomotive.com/zpu/instructions/TazerJLUserGuide1100.pdf

thehangingchad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
@Beowulf

I see no mention of being able to do either presently. The Tazer JL is a new offering and Z Automotive, is just delving into all the possibilities of what they can gain control over.

I emailed Tech Support asking them to add the ability to have backup camera on when moving forward indefinitely or specific time interval. Tech said on this "A very good chance I’ll be able to mess with the camera – I haven’t dug into this car much at all yet. What you see is the current list of features is just going to continue to grow"

Tech Support got back to me within an hour of so of my sending the email this morning.

Anyway for now:

User Guide:
https://www.zautomotive.com/zpu/instructions/TazerJLUserGuide1100.pdf
You can view the backup camera now while moving forward. It will make you sick looking at it, but nonetheless.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.