• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Recommendations?

Bubba33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jeep wrangler Sahara JL
received_310421452972143.jpeg
I have the jks, it takes less then a minute to cut the tab off. There is no tab in the drivers side ,so it's a non issue really. I used a angle grinder. They come in 2 different sizes and are adjustable. I got the longer ones with 2.5 spacers on Rubicon springs. They are not cheap but are way better then the cheaper ones, that you have to take them.all the way off and still.need to do something with the sway bar. The jks has a bracket that holds everything out of the way.
Sponsored

Snowwhite

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
received_310421452972143.jpeg
I have the jks, it takes less then a minute to cut the tab off. There is no tab in the drivers side ,so it's a non issue really. I used a angle grinder. They come in 2 different sizes and are adjustable. I got the longer ones with 2.5 spacers on Rubicon springs. They are not cheap but are way better then the cheaper ones, that you have to take them.all the way off and still.need to do something with the sway bar. The jks has a bracket that holds everything out of the way.
Meaning you have a Jk set? Not the brand? Sorry I didn’t realize there was a jks brand till 5 mins ago

Sponsored

Tfom

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I've been looking to install some quick disconnects for my jeep. I don't have a lift and don't expect to for the foreseeable future. It seems like JKS is the only set I can find for no lift. I'm not a fan of cutting something off the Jeep, even though I understand it's minor. At the same time, people seem to like the JKS the best.

Anyone have another option I should consider?

Bubba33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jeep wrangler Sahara JL
I've been looking to install some quick disconnects for my jeep. I don't have a lift and don't expect to for the foreseeable future. It seems like JKS is the only set I can find for no lift. I'm not a fan of cutting something off the Jeep, even though I understand it's minor. At the same time, people seem to like the JKS the best.

Anyone have another option I should consider?
Look at the drivers side, there is no extra tab on there. Just cut it off with a 10 dollar harbor freight angle grinder.

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
I wouldn't buy anything from Rancho or Rough Country for that matter. Except maybe Rancho's shocks, but there's better for cheaper. These are huge companies mass-producing products for a large range of vehicles. You call a company like Rock Crawler and someone who actually knows the parts will answer the phone.

You could not be more wrong. I purchased and installed the Rancho 3.5" lift ans the quick disconnect sway bars. I had two issues with the weight of my front bumper, winch and tow-plate I had about a 1.25" front end drop after installing I also noticed my swaybar links were rusting, After talking to Rancho (easy contact and talk to a person with authority) within 1 week they sent parts to correct the front end rake as well new sway bar links (it turns out they had a bad batch with no rust control), I will take it one step further they sent all the parts to my local 4WP shop and Rancho paid for the install (keep in mind the original parts were installed by myself).

I cannot say enough good things about Rancho and their communication and accountability. Rancho did not have to do this as well it was all volunteered I did not even have to ask for them to do this. I have called Rancho 3 times (once before purchase just to discuss details of their lift) and all times got through to their tech support with to trouble at all.

Sponsored

Az-jewel

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aquajeepgirl.com
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
SAHM
I’m looking for the same for my 2018 Sport JLU. I’ve got the Mopar 2” lift (which is more like 3-3.5” on reality). Leaning toward the Rock Krawler ones, guessing the 2.5”-5” would be my best bet? Suggestions and feedback welcome :).

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase

freddiegs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Really like my JKS ones. Had them installed for about 12,000 miles. Numerous wheeling trips. Parts still work and look great.