First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0 Turbo, Delivered on 08/30/2021
Occupation
Affiliate Marketer & Search Engine Optimization Consultant
Got my Sting Gray Rubicon ordered last week - let's see how long it takes to get to SoCal!

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon two door. 2.0 Turbo.
new shoes. No lift. 35x11.5 R17 (skinny 35's) on stock Rubi wheels. No lift yet. Shouldn't need much lift because still have factory backspacing. But I am going to add 3/4" spacers, and 1-1/2" bump stops. We will see if that does the trick.
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club IMG_1791

RudeJeepin

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Picked up my JLUR in Sting Gray July 5th. I've been digging through the internet ever since. Big difference from my 79 CJ5.
I told the wife I wanted the diesel and we started looking Sunday evening. Found a few and started calling Monday morning. This was the only one that was currently on a lot. 1 was sold and 3 were in transit.
We drove an hour and 45 minutes to go see it. Neither of us knew what color it was, we both had different ideas of the shade of gray. But we both instantly loved the color. I love that its not metallic, but still seems to change tones as the light hits it different. Almost looks like two different Jeeps when photographed from opposite sides. I also love that it reminds us of Battleship Gray also.

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club IMG_20210714_122715614

Few days after we got her, packed up and headed for the beach.

Since I bought off a car lot, I didn't get the tow package so I ordered and installed the Mopar hitch and trailer light wiring.
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 20210730_100828

Borrowed my father in laws little trailer, towed really good with the diesel and 8spd auto.

Now to get the trailer brake controller installed so I can pulled my enclosed trailer. I've been working on slowly converting it to a semi-comfortable weekend camper. Still gotta insulate and sheath the ceiling.

Oh, and add side steps and...I've skimmed through this thread and have a lot of other ideas of stuff to add. I've had my old CJ for 20+ years (sad times but I'm gonna put her up for sale soon) and I intend to keep this one just as long or even longer, so I have time.

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
buddy of mine stopped by with his new Bronco....still think the JLUR looks better, but I might be biased

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club tempImageel6srL
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club tempImage7VKKmI

not a big fan of the 20" mall crawlers he put on her, but really liked the new Bronco
Sponsored