Lancaster8739

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Which warn winch model did you use? No issues with connectors of led fog lights pressing into the winch?
Hi Ryan - no issues with fitment. It was a snug fit, but no pressure on the connectors. I have the Warn EVO 10S winch. Thanks!
Sponsored

JeepLeap

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I guess I can finally join this thread. Took three weeks from the date I ordered it til it hit the dealership.

MY WILLYS 5.jpg
3 weeks!?! How???

I am still waiting but has only been 3.5 weeks. They’re estimating 6 weeks. Can you share what your “ship date” was and did it arrive earlier than that?

Sponsored

LITTLE WILLYS

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
unlimited willys
3 weeks!?! How???

I am still waiting but has only been 3.5 weeks. They’re estimating 6 weeks. Can you share what your “ship date” was and did it arrive earlier than that?
I ordered a base Willys Sport with Sting-Grey, and 2.0t as the only options, so probably nothing special that was not already in the factory. I ordered 6/12, and it hit the dealer 7/7.

JeepLeap

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I ordered a base Willys Sport with Sting-Grey, and 2.0t as the only options, so probably nothing special that was not already in the factory. I ordered 6/12, and it hit the dealer 7/7.
Did they give you an “estimated ship/build date” that they beat?

LITTLE WILLYS

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
unlimited willys
Did they give you an “estimated ship/build date” that they beat?
Yes the 26th of June to ship. I had the build sheet, and window sticker on the 28th.

Sponsored

Jeronimo44

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon X 4xe
Hey Yall!

Just picked up my 2019 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon a few weeks ago! I had a 17 GC Trailhawk which ended up having some electrical issues, so I took advantage of the high trade in values and went back to a Wrangler (previously had a 13 JK Freedom Edition).

2in Mopar Lift
Fuel 17in Rims
35in Toyo Open Countrys
I swapped the grille out for the Mopar Satin Black the week I bought it

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club IMG_1963.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club IMG_1747.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club IMG_1748.JPG

Namakan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys
I have a Sting Gray Willys 2 Dr 2.0L Auto with premium soft top and half doors on order I no longer want to take delivery of and thought I would see if anyone here might be interested. Should be delivered in 2-3 weeks to my dealer just south of Minneapolis near the airport. Let me know if interested and I can give you more details on the options and put you in touch with my sales rep.

I'll even throw in my $500 deposit and pick you up at the airport if that helps.
Sponsored