2018-jeep-wrangler-jl-rubicon-black-3.jpg
2018-jeep-wrangler-jl-rubicon-black-4.jpg

darylkeys

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ Sahara & 2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon!
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Vehicle Showcase
Woo! Black JLU club! Do we know yet if the Black Rubicon is coming standard with the awesome red trim on the dash in addition to the threaded leather seats. Red accents on black Jeep is the sharpest thing i've seen.

BDJeep1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon on order
I'm trying to decide on Black or Granite Crystal. Any options on pros and cons of either are welcome. I have had black jeeps and like them (don't care that they look dirty easily.....it's a jeep). The Granite shows some of the lines of the jeep better and the exterior black bits stand out more. I plan to go with the optional red dash interior with either color.

Sponsored

darylkeys

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ Sahara & 2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon!
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Vehicle Showcase
I'm trying to decide on Black or Granite Crystal. Any options on pros and cons of either are welcome. I have had black jeeps and like them (don't care that they look dirty easily.....it's a jeep). The Granite shows some of the lines of the jeep better and the exterior black bits stand out more. I plan to go with the optional red dash interior with either color.
Hey there, just ordered my black/black Rubi last night and there was no option for the red dash. I am hoping its stock since the seats have the red stitching. I love the red dash... :jk:

BDJeep1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon on order
Hey there, just ordered my black/black Rubi last night and there was no option for the red dash. I am hoping its stock since the seats have the red stitching. I love the red dash... :jk:
Enjoy your Rubi. I have to wait to order a 2door Rubicon. I just listened to the interior design video and it sounds like the red dash is anodized aluminum and NOT plastic which is nice.....harkens back to the CJ metal dashes.....will definitely get this.