OP
OP
JLBoucher

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
A doctor who speaks 3 languages and learning a fourth? Man, you should be proud of yourself, not apologizing. You sir are an inspiration!
That's actually my sixth language. I also learned spanish over the years and has a pretty decent grab on Moroccan arabic since I spent a year studying in Rabat.

Language is the best weapon you can have on the field to understand what's going on in a community. That's a must have to take the best decisions. Hebrew is next on the list since we have a vibrant jewish community in Montreal. With the most conservative communities, it's always difficult to get pertinent infos to understand how and why a patient is living with a condition. They're scared, most of the time not believing in what you're doing. So they back off and they shut up. Yet, I must know what's up with them to give them proper care.

You'd be surprised at the way people are so much more interested in talking with you when you speak the language. Their eyes are suddenly wide open. "Shit, he gets what i'm saying and what i'm going through. He's one of us". And there you go, they speak and I can finally do my job.

So yeah...long explanation to say that a proper doctor must understand what's going on to save lives. Oh, and to congratulate a patient when he gets through a life changing health issue (that's the best part of our job).
Sponsored

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
That's the selling price alone, yes. But there's a s*** ton of fees for Jeep to send the car in Canada.
There must be a short supply of km, km/h instrument clusters. ;) I always love going to Canada and seeing the speed limit 100+ signs.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JLBoucher

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
You blaspheme, everytime I go to Canada I always hit up Timmy's and make sure to get a donut even with lunch.
I'm from Quebec and I completely agree with Wranglerbro. This ain't coffee. It's dishwasher water after a pasta fiesta.

Last edited:

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
I'm from Quebec and I completely agree with Wranglerbro. This ain't coffee. It's dishwasher water after a pasta fiesta.
LOL!!!! I should have put a smiley face emoji or something. For me going up north and getting Timmy's is a novelty, like snow. I'm sure that a winter full of snow is annoying up there, when I go up north and see snow and going to Tim Horton's it is like you seeing the Gulf Beaches or Atlantic Coast of Florida. ;-)

Enjoy your Jeep when it finally comes, I'm glad that my dealer had one on the lot. I'm not overly picky, so I went to 5 dealers and closed a deal on a Jeep they had in stock.

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
I’m heading up to my buddy’s lake to fish in a few. On my way home I’ll stop by Domiano’s which is one of the largest dealers in the tristate area. As of a few weeks ago he was pretty low. Like 25 Mohave glats. 8 or so jl’s. He usually has 50 plus always along with like 200 rams which as of last time was maybe 20.

Bubalooie

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ram longhorn 3500 2018 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
Pipeline Inspector
It's a dealer order that I grabbed when my Willys got wrecked. Dealer ordered it in late January. Still no VIN. I personally wait for it since April.
Thats insane,
I ordered a JLURD on 6/23 and the dealer sent me a VIN on 6/26. His orders have been coming in from 4-8 weeks. I think you need a different dealer.

Sponsored

Reabob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sahara unlimited 2018
Salut! Tout a fait normal.
Since covid all takes time. More demand than supply. I am in MTL, so I can empty your shed and take care of your stuff and test them to ne sure all works fine!

OP
OP
JLBoucher

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
Your Gobi roof rack arrived??? I cancelled my order after waiting seven months and several failed promises of when it'd arrive.
Guess Canada got the upper hand on this one. For once...

Ordered it months ago, when I was waiting for my Willys that got rear-ended days after delivery.

OP
OP
JLBoucher

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
Jeep Wrangler JL So this is silly... BCBB467F-5C81-4C1C-9CB7-D236B97A6376

So that’s how my dealer’s lot look like at the moment. That Sting Grey Rubicon is sold, so is the silver 4xe. That Glad’s the owner’s ride. Then you have 4 RAMs, two are sold.

Kinda sad.

MRKelly

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S 80th Annivers
They cannot give VIN’s to Canadians.

Jeep knows that Canada has been getting ready to invade the US for many years.

That is why Canadians buy jeeps, in prep for the invasion.

We have finally caught on.
THIS is the funniest f***ing thing I’ve read in YEARS…
Sponsored