First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
Then you won't have to hear from me anymore... You can move on to the next guy to troll 🤣
I understand the wait, then the added weight. Your getting a snazberry and what else on it?

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
I understand the wait, then the added weight. Your getting a snazberry and what else on it?
2 Door Snazzberry Rubicon
6 Speed
Premium Black Soft Top
Leather Seats - Tan
Cold Weather Package ( yes in Florida 🤣)
Tow Package
LED lighting package
Premium Sound Package
8.4 Nav
Safety Package
Advanced Safety Package
Plastic Door Sills
Cargo System with Trail Rail
All Weather Mats
Proximity package
Grab Handles
Soft Top Storage Bag

-------------

Kicking myself for not getting the steel bumper package. So someone needs to sell me theirs when they upgrade 😎

Last edited:

Rock Hopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, 2019 Cherokee, 2015 GrCherokee, 2006 TJ
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Finished adding mods today as well! Time to have fun!

038B02D2-C2E7-4C2E-B1BA-EA5F8FBD91E2.jpeg

7EB812FD-3F30-4125-A0E2-4FE13E7A9AD5.jpeg

307928D1-964B-4B89-8219-F72B75516EE3.jpeg

6CC46FC5-E317-459F-A512-F974BF6BD359.jpeg
Looks great.

Is your winch mounted a little towards the driver's side? Maybe it I just the angle of the photo. Look like a nice set up with the Maximus parts.

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
2 Door Snazzberry Rubicon
6 Speed
Premium Black Soft Top
Leather Seats - Tan
Cold Weather Package ( yes in Florida 🤣)
Tow Package
LED lighting package
Premium Sound Package
8.4 Nav
Safety Package
Advanced Safety Package
Plastic Door Sills
Cargo System with Trail Rail
All Weather Mats
Proximity package
Grab Handles
Soft Top Storage Bag

-------------

Kicking myself for not getting the steel bumper package. So someone needs to sell me theirs when they upgrade 😎
I've seen several steel bumper take offs on the local facebook jeep groups. 200-400 is ask, the rear steel bumper is just 'ok' at best. Wife has the upgrade and I will spend every off-road trip cleaning snow, sand, mud, whatever out of that bumper. The leaving clearance angle sucks too.

Find one that is a take off. You will save money, spend a little on a nice clearance AL rear.

We too, have cold weather group here in dallas. My ass never gets cold. I've always questioned people who have cold asses, they should stay in.

I will warn you, numb your settings on your forward radar on that jeep before you hit a double exit lane off the freeway and it freaks the shit out and starts pulse breaking while semis are on your ass. I can actually replicate that without cars braking.

Sponsored

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
We too, have cold weather group here in dallas.
I live around you and I actually ordered the cold weather package. I use the heated seats to soothe my aching back from all the wear and tear from skateboarding and playing hockey in my younger days. Works great!

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I live around you and I actually ordered the cold weather package. I use the heated seats to soothe my aching back from all the wear and tear from skateboarding and playing hockey in my younger days. Works great!
I am older than you and still skateboard. Do you? See jeeps at the parks and stuff all the time.

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I am older than you and still skateboard. Do you? See jeeps at the parks and stuff all the time.
I do! Do mostly transitional skating nowadays when I can. Mostly street skating around the neighborhood. I worked for Vans for a very long time.

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I do! Do mostly transitional skating nowadays when I can. Mostly street skating around the neighborhood. I worked for Vans for a very long time.
we mostly frequent ramps in deep ellum, and occasionally a park up north if we are in the area up there for a bit. we lay off a little in the winter.

Saw Grosso at the Huntington ramp right before his death last year. Soon as I get back to Dallas friend tells me he died. F'ing world.
Sponsored