SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

Horsemover

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / 1997 TJ 4.0
I guess I should officially join the group. Was getting ready to order a 3.0 eco diesel and found this one sitting on the lot an hour and a half away exactly how I wanted it less the steel bumpers( (easy fix). Went to check it out and came home with it. Was between this and sting grey. I think I made the correct choice. Let the fun begin!

8AB077B7-6C66-49C9-8D12-D2A5DF5C4969.jpeg
0193B814-825B-4EBB-B682-2D4C82323034.jpeg
E1412726-7B91-4CC9-A9C1-2DB7562E77E1.jpeg
Sponsored

SikkoBassta

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys
Looks great! I was looking at the Cincos myself. I was concerned that the 285/70r17 I have wouldn't look right on a 9.5 wheel. Can you post a picture straight on? I'd like to see how much they sick out compared to stock. Thanks
This is about as straight on as I have. After the install the tires stick out about 3 or so inches.

0213211233.jpg

dmc3csc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
This is about as straight on as I have. After the install the tires stick out about 3 or so inches.
Perfect. Ive' got Rubicon flares on my Willys so I think they will sit perfect in the wheel wells. Thank you. Your Jeep looks great.

Sponsored

MojitoJynx

First Name
Zakk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojito JL Rubicon
I guess I should officially join the group. Was getting ready to order a 3.0 eco diesel and found this one sitting on the lot an hour and a half away exactly how I wanted it less the steel bumpers( (easy fix). Went to check it out and came home with it. Was between this and sting grey. I think I made the correct choice. Let the fun begin!

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club IMG_2266
Saw one just like it on my local lot the other day, had to pull over and check it out. Killer color congrats.

kbarbosa86

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU - 80th Anniversary
Hi All! Picked up my first Wrangler in Nov20. 2021 JLU 80th anniversary in Snazzberry. Originally was trying to hold out for the hydro blue - but came across this one just before Thanksgiving and it had all my "must haves". I was iffy on the color at the time (took home in the dark) but once I saw it in the sunlight...WOW....😍- I knew I made the right choice!

Already added side steps and soft top is next!!

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club JL1

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club JL3

Last edited:

Sponsored

kbarbosa86

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU - 80th Anniversary

1 day old. My first Jeep. Picked out the color at night and was skeptical about it until the sun hit it. Couldn't be happier, need some steps and steel bumpers to name a few add ons
Beautiful Rubicon!!! I also bought mine at night and was VERY iffy on the color at the time.

My husband told me to trust him that I'd love it. Next day in the sunlight and I instantly fell in love with the color. I was originally trying to hold out for the hydro blue, but Jeep was taking WAY too long and I stumbled upon my 80th anniversary in Nov (dealer had it maybe 48 hours). Had all the options I wanted and I didn't have to wait for it to be built. I honestly couldn't be happier with the color now.

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Hi All! Picked up my first Wrangler in Nov20. 2021 JLU 80th anniversary in Snazzberry. Originally was trying to hold out for the hydro blue - but came across this one just before Thanksgiving and it had all my "must haves". I was iffy on the color at the time (took home in the dark) but once I saw it in the sunlight...WOW....😍- I knew I made the right choice!

Already added side steps and soft top is next!!

Lots of luck...its a beauty

Mr80thSnaz

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998,1999 Neon R/T: '21 JLU 80th
Mine wasnt an order, bought off the lot in Jan (Build was 12/29/20).

Saw it on the website for the dealer as "in Transit" said that they would get it in the next few weeks, wanted to drive one before that. When I showed up a few days later to test drive one, it was there. Drove it home that night. My sister wants one as well, she laughed at the color name and hence fourth its called "Snozzy". '21 80th Anniv. Edition.
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club Snozzy3