Shock Talk ( Shock Info / Spreadsheet)

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Isn’t the synergy spring dual rate? A ride rate and a flex rate? I wonder if the 3” synergy shocks would work with the 4.5-6” shocks? @AllJumpStyle sorry to tag but any input?
Yes, our springs have a primary rate and a softer initial rate to allow for more spring travel and a longer extended length. Both our 2" and 3" springs are set up for shock lengths similar to Fox's 3.5-4" lift shocks. If you are ok adding more bump stop spacing, longer shocks can be used, but you will quickly run into other issues from the increased droop that need to be addressed.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RubiRob

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, our springs have a primary rate and a softer initial rate to allow for more spring travel and a longer extended length. Both our 2" and 3" springs are set up for shock lengths similar to Fox's 3.5-4" lift shocks. If you are ok adding more bump stop spacing, longer shocks can be used, but you will quickly run into other issues from the increased droop that need to be addressed.
Ok thanks for the info!

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Added Accutune's custom Fox 2.0RR (they're different from the Fox Performance JL specific 2.0 RR)
I don’t see rk RRD 2.25 on you’re list. The 3.5” lift shocks are 29.3 extended front 30.3 extended rear. 11.5” travel front 12”!travel rear. In case you want to add them.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RubiRob

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t see rk RRD 2.25 on you’re list. The 3.5” lift shocks are 29.3 extended front 30.3 extended rear. 11.5” travel front 12”!travel rear. In case you want to add them.
They’re on there but I have them on the next page with all the other 2.5-3.5ish shocks