Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
The seat belt reminder?

Jeep - Turn off seatbelt reminder
1) Seat belt on
2) Press start 2x
3) As soon as belt warning light goes off, disconnect/reconnect 3x
4) Turn off
Disconnect and reconnect what? The seatbelt?
Sponsored

MrMischief

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
... close the door, or remove it.
I haven't been able to find the chime. I tried to defeat it at the plug for the doors but there are redundant wires trigger the door ajar to force it to park.
HA HA HA HA!!! I interpreted "remove it" as "it" being the door, not the chime. Do you even Jeep? :CWL::LOL:;)

AnebuR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon + 2014 JK Sport S
I know you can enter dealer mode by pressing and holding the front defroster, the driver temp up and down buttons.
An even easier way to enter Dealer Mode is to simultaneously hold down the first and last app icon on the bottom of the touch screen. Works on my 8.4 and I'd assume it also works on the lower end systems.

Sponsored

ketelhut

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Any way to mute the sounds from the rear camera when in reverse? I want the picture just want to mute all the beeps & buzzing.

Varilux

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
The seat belt reminder?

Jeep - Turn off seatbelt reminder
1) Seat belt on
2) Press start 2x
3) As soon as belt warning light goes off, disconnect/reconnect 3x
4) Turn off
Thank you for this information! Although I always wear my seatbelt when driving, it is super annoying when I have the Jeep running and I'm working on something in the driveway and that chime keeps going off. Ford has a similar process- you have to cycle the seatbelt 9 times in a 2004 F150 (a little excessive) but only 4 times in a 2018 Explorer. Best of all is my '65 Mustang (which of course has no chime at all :^).

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Any way to mute the sounds from the rear camera when in reverse? I want the picture just want to mute all the beeps & buzzing.
Yeah, that's super easy. Just push the park sense button. The camera still does its thing, but the sensors don't beep at you.
Jeep Wrangler JL Secret Button Code?!?! park sense button

Gingerrubicon

First Name
Boe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Manual
When "Jungle" appears on the demonstration screen, press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B, A, B, Select then Start to get unlimited lives.
Ok, so I know this started as a joke, but are you guys aware this actually works?!?!?!? With the jeep off press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, up, (hold down) and press the start button, and it puts the dash into test mode, runs through all the lights and software version, I kid you not, this is real!

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
Ok, so I know this started as a joke, but are you guys aware this actually works?!?!?!? With the jeep off press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, up, (hold down) and press the start button, and it puts the dash into test mode, runs through all the lights and software version, I kid you not, this is real!
April is still six months away

Sponsored

Rock Hopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, 2019 Cherokee, 2015 GrCherokee, 2006 TJ
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
I have all codes to unlock all of the secret buttons on your Wrangler Jeep, and can make them available to you.

Simply send me the numerical 9 digit reference number listed across your social security card, along with the full address of the street you grew up on, the names of your favorite pets, and of course your mother's full name before she married your father. (I'll need these for security reasons).

It would be equally helpful if you could include your birthday and year so we can notify you of any other "specials" that we may have for you.

Respectfully,

The Fresh Prince of Nigeria

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
When "Jungle" appears on the demonstration screen, press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B, A, B, Select then Start to get unlimited lives.
What is the code for 15 seconds of boost?
Sponsored