First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
Will soon be receiving delivery of a 2019 Sahara trim, with the black/heritage tan seats. Are seat covers worth it? I'll caveat that with the fact that I have two boys (13 and 10) and a St. Bernard puppy that's about 90 pounds and growing. Any suggestions on brand?
Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Will soon be receiving delivery of a 2019 Sahara trim, with the black/heritage tan seats. Are seat covers worth it? I'll caveat that with the fact that I have two boys (13 and 10) and a St. Bernard puppy that's about 90 pounds and growing. Any suggestions on brand?
I assume your talking about cloth seats? If so, I'd say you'd want seat covers - much easier to clean when needed. I don't currently have any but I've heard good things about the Bartact and Wet Okole ones. I'm contemplating getting some to protect my leather.

JLsport19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
i have wet okole in mines pleased with them. weather tech also makes a cloth style feeling rear seat cover that i have in my wifes truck for when the dog rides along with us

BostonJohn13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 05 Wrangler Unlimited
I went with some low cost Rough Country neoprene style covers. They provide complete coverage, look good, and have a snug fit, all without breaking the bank. How long will they last in the SoCal sun... only time will tell.

OP
OP
TaxPhan

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
i have wet okole in mines pleased with them. weather tech also makes a cloth style feeling rear seat cover that i have in my wifes truck for when the dog rides along with us
Do they cover up the air bags or anything?

Sponsored

CaJLMetalHead

First Name
CAJLMetalHead
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
I went with some low cost Rough Country neoprene style covers. They provide complete coverage, look good, and have a snug fit, all without breaking the bank. How long will they last in the SoCal sun... only time will tell.
Same here.. Rough Country neoprene covers.. run them with no roof / doors.. covered them in mud.. snow... cheap and good looking!!.. Winning !!

irishtim7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 02 BMW M3, 91 BMW E30
Hands down, Bartact. They're a little pricey, but well worth it. Had them in my JK. The fit is outstanding and the material is easy to clean. I had no issues getting dog hairs out with a shop vac.

JLsport19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
no they didnt fit snug

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
PRP Seats
they have a ton of options, take a look at them-

www.prpseats.com

Sponsored

Jo's Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Wet Okole here. They are custom fit, high quality, and they don't have the Frumpy look of the Bartact covers. Bartact are good but every install I've seen has that wrinkled look, not for me... Here's my post from another thread.

butcho said:
Installed the Bartact JLU Tactical rear seat covers. They turned out fantastic!

155585.jpg

Bartact covers are good, I just can't get past the dowdy Oscar Madison look that they all have. I guess I 'm just a dapper Felix Unger type with my Wet Okole covers...
img_5665-jpg.jpg

suzookus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR Mojito, 1993 YJ, 2001 Ram 2500, 2012 Ram Dually , 2014 Durango
Occupation
Retired
Hands down, Bartact. They're a little pricey, but well worth it. Had them in my JK. The fit is outstanding and the material is easy to clean. I had no issues getting dog hairs out with a shop vac.
I have Bartact ordered, should be here tomorrow or Monday, after hearing about them on the forum, I did some research and agree, they look like great covers.

irishtim7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 02 BMW M3, 91 BMW E30
Wet Okole here. They are custom fit, high quality, and they don't have the Frumpy look of the Bartact covers. Bartact are good but every install I've seen has that wrinkled look, not for me... Here's my post from another thread.

butcho said:
Installed the Bartact JLU Tactical rear seat covers. They turned out fantastic!

155585.jpg

Bartact covers are good, I just can't get past the dowdy Oscar Madison look that they all have. I guess I 'm just a dapper Felix Unger type with my Wet Okole covers...
img_5665-jpg.jpg
To each his own. The wrinkles do go away for the most part after they've been stretched and installed for a while.

pakzak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
One of my buddies got the PRP Covers and I think they look awesome. Have a little more customization when it comes to colors and materials as well.

Photo Jan 10, 12 48 26 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 10, 12 49 02 PM.jpg
Sponsored