Seat covers

ThirtyOne

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2005 Jeep Liberty
I like neoprene covers because they are easy to clean but they have a tendency to get really hot during summer days.
This is exactly my question. I prefer cloth seats because they don’t get hot in the sun or cold in the winter like leather.

but my cloth seats are getting trashed. If i could cover my cloth with cloth covers i would. What material responds to temperatures the most like cloth?

ODDs

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
This is exactly my question. I prefer cloth seats because they don’t get hot in the sun or cold in the winter like leather.

but my cloth seats are getting trashed. If i could cover my cloth with cloth covers i would. What material responds to temperatures the most like cloth?
Twead of course

Newdeal

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
I’m thinking about purchasing the Rough Country neoprene seat covers. Does anyone know how easy it is to get dog hair off neoprene? I currently have cloth seats and the dog hair is a poa to get off the seats, especially the carpet on the back of the rear seats. Thanks.

four low

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I had neoprene seat covers in my JK, and found them to be hot and sweaty in the summer. I like the CoverCraft Carhartt canvas seat covers in my JL. Dog hair comes right off, water repellant, and canvas has a nice feel and aroma, when new..Colors are Gray, and tan Carhartt colors