Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I like neoprene covers because they are easy to clean but they have a tendency to get really hot during summer days.
This is exactly my question. I prefer cloth seats because they don’t get hot in the sun or cold in the winter like leather.

but my cloth seats are getting trashed. If i could cover my cloth with cloth covers i would. What material responds to temperatures the most like cloth?
Sponsored

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
This is exactly my question. I prefer cloth seats because they don’t get hot in the sun or cold in the winter like leather.

but my cloth seats are getting trashed. If i could cover my cloth with cloth covers i would. What material responds to temperatures the most like cloth?
Twead of course

Newdeal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
I’m thinking about purchasing the Rough Country neoprene seat covers. Does anyone know how easy it is to get dog hair off neoprene? I currently have cloth seats and the dog hair is a poa to get off the seats, especially the carpet on the back of the rear seats. Thanks.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I had neoprene seat covers in my JK, and found them to be hot and sweaty in the summer. I like the CoverCraft Carhartt canvas seat covers in my JL. Dog hair comes right off, water repellant, and canvas has a nice feel and aroma, when new..Colors are Gray, and tan Carhartt colors

2019RubiconNY

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon, 21 Willys, 22 Rubicon
One of my buddies got the PRP Covers and I think they look awesome. Have a little more customization when it comes to colors and materials as well.

Photo Jan 10, 12 48 26 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 10, 12 49 02 PM.jpg
How much?

Sponsored

2019RubiconNY

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon, 21 Willys, 22 Rubicon
I have leather seats and they BURN in the summer. What’s a good full cover that won’t burn you in the sun??

Markham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara High Altitude
I wanted to get These but the FAQ says they don’t fit leather seats nor do they fit models with rear cup holders, but rear cup holders are a menu option.
I’m waiting to hear back for clarification.

Myron

First Name
Myron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler, 1964 Land Rover SIIA 88
I just got a pair of the CoverCraft Carhartt seat covers, and they are awesome. Fit and construction are top notch. Quadratec claims they're made in the USA, although there's nothing on them saying where they are made. Anyway, I would totally order them again.

fxKCgnj.jpg

frankyz

First Name
Franky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4 Door, Sarge Green Willy's Diesel (on order)
Myron - My new 2021 Willys is in transit from Toledo to Jacksonville, FL. I'm thinking about these same Carhartt covers. Some feedback says you have to take the seats out to get them on... What was your experience?

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
Twead of course
Okay, I just stubbled on this thread somehow. these seat covers are AMAZING LOOKING, I am curious about the twead. i currently have Smittybilt covers. I like them as they are super easier to clean after trail runs and the dogs and kids but super warm (swamp back/butt) in the summer! Will twead hold up to the the torture of everyday use?

Sponsored

JJT-NC

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Oil Burner
The horizontal line across the back is a pocket. Here's what I went with:
  • PRP Logo Color:
    No Logo

• Stitch Color:
    Yellow

• Back Color:
    203-Daytona Light Gray Vinyl

• Center Color:
    54-Graphite Gray Tweed

• Arm Color:
    54-Graphite Gray Tweed

• Band Color:
    203-Daytona Light Gray Vinyl
Great looking seats! It’s hard to tell whether that tweed fabric is textured vinyl or is a weave? Thanks!

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
They definitely have texture.

Jeep Wrangler JL Seat covers 48262114181_3b61369e2b_k

Myron

First Name
Myron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Frankyz,

Sorry I missed your post. No, I did not have to remove my seats to get the Carhartt covers on, but I can totally see how this might make it easier. The problem is these little straps that pass from front to back under the seat and have to be cinched down. It was a bit of a cluster, but I finally got them all on and 6 months later they are holding up well and the little straps have not loosened up.

Myron

Combat Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JL Willys
I just got a pair of the CoverCraft Carhartt seat covers, and they are awesome. Fit and construction are top notch. Quadratec claims they're made in the USA, although there's nothing on them saying where they are made. Anyway, I would totally order them again.

Jeep Wrangler JL Seat covers 48262114181_3b61369e2b_k
Are these the Precision Fit, or the SeatSavers version?

Myron

First Name
Myron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are these the Precision Fit, or the SeatSavers version?
They are the Precision Fit version, I believe. They have a very thin foam-like backing and were more expensive than the basic ones. It's been long enough ago that I don't remember for sure, but Precision Fit sounds right.
Sponsored