Rival 4x4 stubby bumper

Mine&Hers

First Name
Elmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
Not to keep being a bother but could you tell me what brand of lights you have and you have a sharp looking ride there

Mine&Hers

First Name
Elmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
That’s what I need to hear front and back full size ordered for mine, how difficult was the installation?

LowBama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver JL
Occupation
Engineer
I had the rear but sent it back. I never could get the parking sensors to play nice. The front is great though. I ended up wit the rival front bumper and a LOD destroyer rear bumper.

klawrence3

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Not to keep being a bother but could you tell me what brand of lights you have and you have a sharp looking ride there
Thanks! The bar is rough country and the pods a rigid.

Sponsored

klawrence3

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
Vehicle Showcase
That’s what I need to hear front and back full size ordered for mine, how difficult was the installation?
I did the front by myself. Took a few hours. Would be easier with some extra hands.

JAY1941

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
LE
What size light bars are across the top of these

JAY1941

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
LE
This helped my decision, pulled the trigger on this bumper

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Hey All,

I’ve had my finger on the trigger on this bumper for months now (even spoken briefly to Jay1941 In passing about the bumper)

I’m about to pull the trigger on the full width version.

my questions are based a the lil research I’ve done seems some ppl have claimed that bolt points don’t exactly line up!? Is this true? If so any pointers anyone could share to give me a heads up.

Also for fog lights (I know the stocks don’t go with this bumper) any recommendations of which to go with? Also are they plug and play with the stock wired hardware?

much appreciated for anyone’s time and help/advice on this.

TIA

Sponsored

klawrence3

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Hey All,

I’ve had my finger on the trigger on this bumper for months now (even spoken briefly to Jay1941 In passing about the bumper)

I’m about to pull the trigger on the full width version.

my questions are based a the lil research I’ve done seems some ppl have claimed that bolt points don’t exactly line up!? Is this true? If so any pointers anyone could share to give me a heads up.

Also for fog lights (I know the stocks don’t go with this bumper) any recommendations of which to go with? Also are they plug and play with the stock wired hardware?

much appreciated for anyone’s time and help/advice on this.

TIA
so as far as the bolts not lining up. I did have a very minimal issue with alignment. I really think this was partially my error because I was rushing to get it on and I was doing it by myself. Ultimately I got all the bolts lined up and tightened down. If you get all the bolts started then tighten them down a little at a time then you shouldn’t have a problem.

so I wouldn’t say plug and play but I zip tied and taped up the connected to the frame. I wired the rigid fog lights to the factory wires so they function just like the factory fogs. I would recommend getting a sae fog if that’s what you are looking for. They have a nice cut off and won’t blind others.

You can get the regular pod lights or the flush mount ones. With the regular pods you will have more room to make adjustments. The bumper will come with the hardware to do either.

my light bar and pod driving lights are wired to come on with the high beams but I can also turn them off for inspections.

klawrence3

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Iv added a XRC gen 3 9.5 lb winch since the last photo I posted.

9EFFE281-6568-42E4-8CFD-3824956BE833.jpeg

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
so as far as the bolts not lining up. I did have a very minimal issue with alignment. I really think this was partially my error because I was rushing to get it on and I was doing it by myself. Ultimately I got all the bolts lined up and tightened down. If you get all the bolts started then tighten them down a little at a time then you shouldn’t have a problem.

so I wouldn’t say plug and play but I zip tied and taped up the connected to the frame. I wired the rigid fog lights to the factory wires so they function just like the factory fogs. I would recommend getting a sae fog if that’s what you are looking for. They have a nice cut off and won’t blind others.

You can get the regular pod lights or the flush mount ones. With the regular pods you will have more room to make adjustments. The bumper will come with the hardware to do either.

my light bar and pod driving lights are wired to come on with the high beams but I can also turn them off for inspections.
Awesome.

Thanks for the response, you’ve provided some good and much need info 👍

edit: As for the lights…yea I’m looking more for the flush mounted ones…..although the ones you have are nice also 🤔

klawrence3

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
Vehicle Showcase
The flush ones will mount up
Awesome.

Thanks for the response, you’ve provided some good and much need info 👍

edit: As for the lights…yea I’m looking more for the flush mounted ones…..although the ones you have are nice also 🤔
The flush lights will mount just fine. I already had the fog lights so I used them. I have looked at flush also.

LowBama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver JL
Occupation
Engineer
Quadratech has adapters to make the new light pods plug and play. You don’t have to cut or splice anything if you want them to come on like your original fog lights.
Sponsored