Right Pull after 2" Rancho Lift

1. wibornz

wibornz Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Ted
    Vehicle(s):
    JL Unlimited Rubicon
    Liked:
    Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
    How much tow in are you running. Heavier tires require a little more tow in. What PSI are you running in the tires for normal driving?

I have installed five of the Rancho lifts and have not had any of these problems. I wonder if the shop loosened all the control arm bolts to install the lift or if they just used a spring compressor to get the coils in. I would check to ensure the right springs are in the right location on the jeep. I would also loosen all the control arm bolts and re torque them. And make sure the springs are seated in the pads correctly.

2. Martindfletcher

Martindfletcher Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Martin
    Vehicle(s):
    Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
    Liked:
    Move the tires around I have the same issue with same tires.

3. Jammer

Jammer Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Jeff
    Vehicle(s):
    Bright white JL Rubicon
    Liked:
    Okay thank you I will check that stuff out a lot of people are saying it's going to the water tire and there's nothing to adjust I'm alignment because I have no. I just will track bar or control arms don't know how true that is

4. OP
    OP
    AuburnRubicon

AuburnRubicon Member

First Name:
    Andy
    Vehicle(s):
    2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
    Liked:
    I added Steer Smarts draglink, tie rod, and steering stabilizer up front. That straightened me up and completely banished my mushy steering!! I already had a MetalCloak adjustable track bar. My alignment is not perfect, even though the pull is gone. I am adding Rock Krawler adjustable lower control arms up front and an adjustable rear track bar as well (already have adjustable upper and lower rear CA's). Maybe then my alignment will be spot on.

You may want to have your tires checked. Since they are the same size as the Nittos, they should behave about the same. Radial pull has been known to be an issue on tires like the STT Pro, Trail Grappler, and Open Country MT.

RanchoShocks likes this.
  5. Jammer

Jammer Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Jeff
    Vehicle(s):
    Bright white JL Rubicon
    Liked:
    They're both 37s but the nittos ridge grapplers were 12:50 the SST pros are 13.50s So1inch wider makes a difference they say because it's more meat on the ground. So before buying adjustable control arms a friend of mine gave me teraflex fixed control arms lower front and even though they're not adjustable they are half a inch longer than the ones that came with my Mopar lift. But half an inch longer should give me one more degree in Castor shouldnt it or not ? Would that help