Rear Axle Replace on Rubicon for Flashing Locker Light

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Wonder what they do with the old axles and if i can have access to this old axle pile :CWL:
They send them back as cores, the sensor gets replaced and they resell the whole assembly as a remanufactured unit.
Sponsored

bthomp

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon, 2010 Wrangler X, 2014 Mustang GT
Occupation
IT Ops / BizOps
Clubs

Like sparkleTooth said save yourself the headache and get the Zlocker harness and be done. I've had one on mine for 2 years now. Even got new sensors to install front and rear still light flashing.
I've ordered the Zlocker harness, hopefully it will arrive this week. In the meantime the light goes out for several days, and then comes back on again. I assume this is normal?

Dale's Jeep

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL 4door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired U.S. Army 23 years
I've ordered the Zlocker harness, hopefully it will arrive this week. In the meantime the light goes out for several days, and then comes back on again. I assume this is normal?
My Jeep never had this problem until I potted the sensors so 100% my fault should have just left it alone. anyways when I put in new sensor I noticed the harness inside the diff had fluid in the connection. So put the zlocker back in and no issues.
Sponsored