Sponsored

Pulled the trigger on a new 2-Door, very happy!

Mrsooner

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Red 2 Door Rubicon
Even though we are a family of 5, we got the 2 door, and are so very happy. We have other vehicles to carry more passengers. This is the new errand-runner, hiking, cycling, off-reading fun machine. First mod will be the hunt for red OEM half doors. :clap:
Jeep Wrangler JL Pulled the trigger on a new 2-Door, very happy! 2DE90A3A-A883-4100-BA9F-1D7FF73EB4F8
Sponsored

SouthCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Billet Silver Sahara

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport (2 door)
Nice ride, 2 door is the way to go if you can make it work. Half doors are awesome, but tube doors are good too and will keep the kiddos in the Jeep. I have a 15 year old so I go no door.

Philly_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Love firecracker red! Had flame red on my JKU and was jealous when that color came out… sometimes wish I went with it over my Sarge Green.

Also, good luck with the half door search! Bought mine off another member and repainted them and it was worth every penny!

1D0121AB-EDA6-42BB-A098-C84ECC6EC662.jpeg

Sponsored

swedeviking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL 2-door
Even though we are a family of 5, we got the 2 door, and are so very happy. We have other vehicles to carry more passengers. This is the new errand-runner, hiking, cycling, off-reading fun machine. First mod will be the hunt for red OEM half doors. :clap:
Jeep Wrangler JL Pulled the trigger on a new 2-Door, very happy! 1673131014482
I,m with you always have had the 2-doors and in 2020 decided to get the 4-door and was never happy with it so i took the plunge and traded it for a 2023 2-door and am a happy camper (and so is my dog LOL) Good on you and it looks terrific.. Couldn't afford the Rubi but my Sport S has a lot of upgrades from the Sport that I had and I can always add to it so I recently put on a steel bumper and winch,, Now saving for bigger tires,, one step at a time. Sounds like your whole family loves your new ride.. I also loved your color choice.. Keep on wheelin'

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Congrats, great looking 2 door. It's just me the wife and the dog, took the rear seat out long ago and doubt it will ever go back in. Most of the folks I want to hang with have Jeeps so no need to haul freeloaders lol.

Old Jeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Port Charlotte, FL, Naples Fl, 17 Oaks Ranch, Tex
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLR-X 2023 JLR, 2021 JTR. 20 F 450 KR,
Occupation
US Army Infantry, IT Engineer
Jeep Wrangler JL Pulled the trigger on a new 2-Door, very happy! 1673131014482
Been driving Jeeps since 65 just took delivery of a 2023 JLR. WIfe is on her 2nd Glady and its a GOOD compliment to my F 450 truck, I don't need to haul 20,000 lbs down the highway.

Jeep Wrangler JL Pulled the trigger on a new 2-Door, very happy! IMG_5825.JPG

This what I drive when I am not driving my Jeep and hauling my Camper.
Jeep Wrangler JL Pulled the trigger on a new 2-Door, very happy! IMG_3603.JPG

crudesolo

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2 dr
Congrats and dood luck sharing that among yourselves!

Shibadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S hardtop
Occupation
Safety &Fire Protection Engineer (Retired)
Welcome to the world of “real” Jeeps😊! The 2door is just too handy, very agile, rides nice and high. Great in town AND on the trail….(we won’t talk about those big ‘ol 4 dr wagon thingies😏

Sponsored

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
Little hint: Go topless and doorless, especially if you have the 2.0. They are fun to drive to begin with, but the additional weight reduction will make the thing drive even more like a bat out of hell. 😉👍

ATMO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 6mt 2-door Rubicon
Little hint: Go topless and doorless, especially if you have the 2.0. They are fun to drive to begin with, but the additional weight reduction will make the thing drive even more like a bat out of hell. 😉👍
My 3.6 with the 4.88s and manual transmission sure chirps second gear surprisingly easily! I've had my top and doors off for the past week, and if the weather holds, I've got another week of haul-assery in front of me.

Ang1Sgt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys 2 door, 2020 Subaru Outback,
Occupation
Retired X2
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on the new Jeep! Is this your first one?

There were times I wish I had the Rubicon edition, but for 90% of my driving a Willys Edition does pretty darn well for me, plus it is still better than my first CJ in so many ways, but still has the “Spirit” of those CJ’s. Ours was purchased as a FUN time vehicle and is the 3rd vehicle we own. Currently I have one vehicle loaned out to one of the Kids for their use, so it freed up space in the garage to keep the Jeep out of the worst weather we’ve seen in a bit in NY State.

jjvincent

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 2017 VW Alltrack, 2003 VW Eurovan
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Jeep Wrangler JL Pulled the trigger on a new 2-Door, very happy! IMG_3603.JPG
I don't see any bullet holes in it.

WillIeB

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Colorado
I can't wait to get a JL. I miss my JKU, but always wanted a 2 door. Next one will be a 2 door.
Sponsored