Poop on 392

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wnyauto44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro
This thread would be more interesting if someone had literally gotten poop on their 392 and needed advice about how to get it off.

Lite Bright’s entire channel is premised on the fact that the girl is above average looking. That’s it.
Above average is a stretch honestly.
Sponsored

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Most of the reviews, installations, modifications etc... are "sponsored"....what they "spew" only works because they want to look at "her"....remove "her" from the mix....zero $$$
Posted for a friend ;) Don't hate the messenger

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
People tune in to see her. They give some hope that other short, fat, ugly, and balding guys will land a girl that looks as good as she does.
Personally, I think if you remove all that cake make-up from her, people might not think she is that pretty. But, she does look good in yoga pants.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sourdough

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
A slim & healthy, young female that supports off roading and who is smart with a good attitude scores a 10 all day long in my book. Haha, I thought this was about the 392 review, LOL. Some male chauvinist pigs(me) posting, haha. Their blog doesn't get any better than Britain in a thong.

Sponsored

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
I have watched a fair number of LiteBrite videos myself. I get the sense that Brittany and Kevin are cooling down on Jeep/Ram and starting to head down the Bronco/Ford path.

Their most viewed video to date is them getting chauffeured in social media Bronco by a Ford rep. Kevin mentioned that he would never get that many views from a Jeep video. Probably true at the time of release because Jeep was delivering vehicles and Bronco was/is a mystery vehicle no-one but special Ford ambassadors had driven.

In another video, they dump on their Ram 3500 and celebrate the superiority of their brand new F450. I am not suggesting the Ford is a bad truck here. But that they were using the Ram as a toy hauler, it wasn't a dually and probably not best model for the kinds of loads they were pulling.

Now they are pooping on the 392.

Others have mentioned here. For a factory 392, you really can't beat the price, performance, and reliability/warranty Jeep offers.

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
A slim & healthy, young female that supports off roading and who is smart with a good attitude scores a 10 all day long in my book. Haha, I thought this was about the 392 review, LOL. Some male chauvinist pigs(me) posting, haha. Their blog doesn't get any better than Britain in a thong.
At least we are all learning something? :giggle: Besides just looking :bandit::beer:

EJWF11

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
This thread would be more interesting if someone had literally gotten poop on their 392 and needed advice about how to get it off.

Lite Bright’s entire channel is premised on the fact that the girl is above average looking. That’s it.
let the foolish enjoy their entertainment

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Seems about right to me. They have had a V8 that pulls harder than the 392 for a while and they like it better. For those of us that want the factory warranty and don’t want to do much with the drive train, it’s perfect.
That was exactly their analysis!

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I have watched a fair number of LiteBrite videos myself. I get the sense that Brittany and Kevin are cooling down on Jeep/Ram and starting to head down the Bronco/Ford path.

Their most viewed video to date is them getting chauffeured in social media Bronco by a Ford rep. Kevin mentioned that he would never get that many views from a Jeep video. Probably true at the time of release because Jeep was delivering vehicles and Bronco was/is a mystery vehicle no-one but special Ford ambassadors had driven.

In another video, they dump on their Ram 3500 and celebrate the superiority of their brand new F450. I am not suggesting the Ford is a bad truck here. But that they were using the Ram as a toy hauler, it wasn't a dually and probably not best model for the kinds of loads they were pulling.

Others have mentioned here. For a factory 392, you really can't beat the price, performance, and reliability/warranty Jeep offers.
They definitely are getting a Bronco, so who knows what will happen to the stepchild jeep.

Brad at Trail Recon is doing the same thing, although brad has 4 or 5 jeeps by now.

Their channel is evolving, in a good way. Sure, some of the teaser pictures have Brittany in skimpy clothes or a bikini, but the channel doesn't feature that in the videos, and to their credit, they bleep the language, so by and large, she's a decent example for how to do it right.

Sponsored

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I haven't watched this video yet, but I've seen enough of their videos to have an opinion. Honestly, they just beat the hell out of their vehicles, say it's not good enough, and buy the next new/big thing. They are also tied closely to the youtube algorithm. Even if they love a product, it doesn't get views, it won't get air time. Plain and simple. At the end of the day, they are professional YouTubers/influencers fifirst, and off-roaders second. At least in my opinion.

But I can't blame them either. It's a good gig, they are good at it, and they seem to generate plenty of revenue in the process.

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
They definitely are getting a Bronco, so who knows what will happen to the stepchild jeep.

Brad at Trail Recon is doing the same thing, although brad has 4 or 5 jeeps by now.

Their channel is evolving, in a good way. Sure, some of the teaser pictures have Brittany in skimpy clothes or a bikini, but the channel doesn't feature that in the videos, and to their credit, they bleep the language, so by and large, she's a decent example for how to do it right.
I am excited to see folks review Broncos in real life. Seems like a vehicle with lots of promise for sure. However, Ford's pre-release control of journalistic coverage and social media hype makes most information about Broncos fall into the category of mere show and flash.

And Good for LiteBrite if they find more success. I am just interpreting the comments I have watched from them as to where I think they are headed.

edited a word

Last edited:

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
I get the sense that those two will pimp whatever products will get them the most views. Their videos dont do much for me, and their Wrangler always seems to be broken down. I suspect some day, they will be driving all Ford products, and ripping all Jeeps.

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ

It’s very simple of a Kia gets

You tube is very simple. Views. So if a new Kia gets them more views they will go that way. If a new power wheels comes out they will sway that way. Doesn’t matter. All that matters is views and being an “influencer”. I didn’t even know what that was until my daughter kept saying it and I go to my wife the f is she talking about. If it gets them the attention then that is the way the channel goes cause at the end of the day all of you tube comes down to all of social media’s main purpose attention and second easy lifestyle that will last 15 mins.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.