Yes we have a Tuscadero Pink 392XR on order. Ordered 10/1. Going to be awesome

Serenity

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I just ordered my Sahara on 11/26/21 in Tuscadero Pink and found out it is only available until 11/30/21 or until paint runs out. Anyone on the fence better get to your dealer tomorrow!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Keating

Keating

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 392
I just ordered my Sahara on 11/26/21 in Tuscadero Pink and found out it is only available until 11/30/21 or until paint runs out. Anyone on the fence better get to your dealer tomorrow!
yes, you are right. Timeline was 11/30. Mine hit build today. So we are moving fast forward. Can't wait.

Iowa_Wrangler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Firecracker Red, 2022 392 On Order
yes, as much as we absolutely love the Bikini, it's not offered of course.
But I've seen some Tuscaderos online, and it's awesome and even more rare!
I love both of those colors. Seen one bikini a few months ago, it's been the only one. I'm anxious to see a Tuscadero in person, very cool color, maybe the best ever imo. I went from Chief Blue to Firecracker Red, both vibrant colors, but nothing like Tuscadero. I just couldn't pull the trigger on it being a 57 year old man and would be the only one driving it. Unfortunately, I do somewhat care what people's opinions are (as much as I'd like to deny it). If my wife were to drive it, I may then would've chose Tusc. Since I am getting a '22 when the order banks open for consumer configuration, I may chose another color if one is available.

1CJ1ZJ2JK1JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR392
Who did you go through and are you happy with the deal? (If you don't mind sharing)

Awatukee here and I need a 392 in my life.

Sponsored

Serenity

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Tried today to see if I could join Tread Lightly to use the discount on my 22 Saraha I have ordered and they haven't had the tread lightly discount since sometime in Oct. Bummer!

Medicaptain

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Plat....looking for a JL
Who did you go through and are you happy with the deal? (If you don't mind sharing)

Awatukee here and I need a 392 in my life.
Same here!!!....I am working deals all over the country and its getting tiring thinking of how far the drive home is gonna be
Sponsored