6spdjeep

6spdjeep

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU HA, 2020 JLU Sahara (Lemon), 2017 GC Hemi
Thanks. I am really excited to give in my GC and move to a JLU. Just worried about the loss in power.

Ybohannon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2008
46, almost 47k on my manual and no problems with that

OP
OP
6spdjeep

6spdjeep

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
46, almost 47k on my manual and no problems with that
Glad to hear. I am hoping that will be my experience. My current Jeep has had a couple problems, my 2014 was a lemon, and my 2009 JKU was almost at 100k but was needing a repair every week.

Sponsored

Ybohannon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2008
Glad to hear. I am hoping that will be my experience. My current Jeep has had a couple problems, my 2014 was a lemon, and my 2009 JKU was almost at 100k but was needing a repair every week.
I haven't had problems with the manual. Have had the steering issue which got fixed. that was within the first two months. Have had three radios, and they've never been able to correct the problems to this day that I've had with it.

Ordered a 2020 JLUR in hopes that this won't be a problem in that. fingers crossed. I just received word that it should be shipped soon. Excitement and anxiety all at the same time

ChimpanZed

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
I ended up changing to the saddle colored leather. I figured it would make the interior look more spacious. So excited, got assigned a VIN today.
Good choice. The Saddle Brown interior is gorgeous and I would do it again without question.

OP
OP
6spdjeep

6spdjeep

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good choice. The Saddle Brown interior is gorgeous and I would do it again without question.
Thank you. It reminds me of the amber color interior in the XC90's which I really like. I thought I wanted black but felt it would make the interior too dark.

I haven't had problems with the manual. Have had the steering issue which got fixed. that was within the first two months. Have had three radios, and they've never been able to correct the problems to this day that I've had with it.

Ordered a 2020 JLUR in hopes that this won't be a problem in that. fingers crossed. I just received word that it should be shipped soon. Excitement and anxiety all at the same time
Good to hear. I am happy with leasing it so I can see how it ends up being for the first 3 years.
Sponsored