Sponsored

Off Road Pages Update Status...

skrubi12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
What’s worse: the never ending wait for the masses to get it or the sudden disappearance (and inevitable wait) once we got it?
Sponsored

karynm8621

First Name
Karyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Well as of right now it’s showing up in ours. It takes a long time for the page to load though

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
My ORP, is missing in action like the rest of you.

I have tried to full rebooted the radio with my Tazer JL.

I have also gone into setting and tried pretty every choice there. No luck..

Did you guys get a message about a subscription before your ORP went MIA? I did and then ORP vanished.

I didn't see anything about a subscription. I checked a minute ago, I saw 4 'Uconnect' icons and no ORP icon. I hit one of the Uconnect icons and the ORP was there. Very odd.

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
Okay, so I've been farting around in the Jeep all day and each time I fire it up, one of three things happens:
  • ORP as well as Assist, Activate Services/Vehicle User Guide, and Send & Go are available right from the start.
  • These four icons show up as disabled/inactive on the menu upon vehicle start (showing the default UConnect icon with no label), but they eventually show up on the screen moments later.
  • None of these options appear at all upon vehicle start, but they eventually show up on the screen moments later.
I'm assuming these options may need to phone home before they appear, even when downloaded and fully installed. For those of you who don't have them yet, I'm confident you're gonna get them. It's just gonna take time. I don't know if this matters or not, but cell coverage in my neighborhood is abysmal no matter what carrier you're with, so I have a feeling that once I'm out of my garage and in open space, the Jeep is able to send and receive whatever is necessary to essentially enable these features (assuming that's how it works).

Last edited:

Sponsored

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
My current status.
20180916_173614.jpg
20180916_173633.jpg
Even though the update notes for this version are literally one line that states the update "Improves the UConnect experience," they've probably updated all of the connectivity applications along with it, including Assist and subscription services. I wouldn't be surprised if you see ORP appear and disappear a few more times within the next 24 hours with it eventually working and that message disappearing in the end.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
Mine was gone as quick as it appeared. Then they showed up after running into the store. Weird.

OP
OP
W5MQS

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology
I think everything has to "catch up" with the OTA update...meaning the memberships/subscriptions. I had the problem that everyone is describing yesterday for about 3 or 4 hours and then all of a sudden everything calmed down and I have had the ORPs ever since with no problems. I think the OTA update was pushed out without syncing up the memberships and/or subscriptions and after the update is complete, the subscription gets sync'd. If everyone is just patient, everyone who is supposed to have the ORPs will have them.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
ORP vanished soon after my OTA update.

Had to do a 250 mi round trip to the airport today. About 11 miles into the trip my MIA, ORP reappeared and have not disappeared since.

I stopped for coffee and turned off the JL that when I restarted the JL, the ORP were MIA, but within about 15 seconds they were on the screen again.

Sponsored

Greenie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
No ORP for me here in Austin, TX. Applied the update yesterday. Been waiting since taking delivery in March

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
I got the update Saturday, and lost my backup camera guidelines. But hey, I can see my pitch and roll. Sigh...

travelboysteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Fusion, ProMaster Van, FR3 MH
Got my ORP update yesterday, I did wait until I was at home within range of my WIFI to ensure good connection.
No issues with anything so far.
Just went out and checked just now, all is good.

JL1LE

First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU White Rubicon
I'm in CA, and just got the update today. Let's see what happens...

grady2hig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 4WD
Got my ORP update yesterday, I did wait until I was at home within range of my WIFI to ensure good connection.
No issues with anything so far.
Just went out and checked just now, all is good.
i don't think it connects through wifi anyway
Sponsored