Not a fake pic!

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I know the MPG figure was the point of the photo, but I keyed in immediately on the low washer fluid warning icon. I didn't know our vehicles had that feature.

By way of example: as it concerns every Honda that we've owned, I determined that only the Canadian-market models had a functioning low fluid warning light. That area of the dash was greyed out on US-spec vehicles. I'm glad to see that Jeep threw us a bone here.
Sponsored

Dr. RGB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer own a Jeep
Clubs

I lived at 8,200' in the Rockies for years. I could display 99mpg every time I went down to Denver. There are spots where you can coast seeming for miles.
What were the MPG's going back from Denver?

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
What were the MPG's going back from Denver?
They were low, but the average of the two was better than flat-landing. Gravity helps more going down the hill than it hurts going up the hill. For example, 50 mpg down the hill combined with 10 mpg up the hill. Then think of an extreme example: a five-mile 10% grade: (99mpg + 5mpg)/2

Dr. RGB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer own a Jeep
Clubs

They were low, but the average of the two was better than flat-landing. Gravity helps more going down the hill than it hurts going up the hill. For example, 50 mpg down the hill combined with 10 mpg up the hill. Then think of an extreme example: a five-mile 10% grade: (99mpg + 5mpg)/2
Don't forget to use a model that takes into account extraneous variables, rotate your data orthogonally, then report eigenvalues over +1.0 and your SEM for accountability purposes, of course ;).

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Don't forget to use a model that takes into account extraneous variables, rotate your data orthogonally, then report eigenvalues over +1.0 and your SEM for accountability purposes, of course ;).
Reconciling orbiting perpendicularity with a shifting vector? He's going to be busy for a while. ;)

Sponsored

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Huh? :)

aeonixx1001

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL
I lived at 8,200' in the Rockies for years. I could display 99mpg every time I went down to Denver. There are spots where you can coast seeming for miles.
Yeah, Coming out of Silverton (12,000 some odd feet) is a real Brake tester, Good thing its always cold as a bitch. Ha

HardSell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Built Rubicon replaced modestly built stolen '87 XJ
Occupation
Nose Picker
And yet I keep reading that a 2.0 Rubi never sees 8th gear.

Sponsored

Truckn

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon V6 6spd Manual || 1989 Toyota Pickup 4x4 SR5 V6 5spd Manual
Looks like you figured out how to run your jeep on washer fluid instead of gas.