First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2014 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Project Manager
I bet the orders out there with at least a D or later code will make it. Unless they want to be contacting dealers and dealers customers to say we are out of widgets, what do u want to do.
honestly if I got that call, I am not sure what I would do. I ordered a 392 XR in Reign because that was precisely what I wanted. If I could not get that, I might drop back, get a refund on my deposit and maybe do something different

hopefully I donā€™t have to make thag choice.

stetson

Gobirat

First Name
Gobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 4XE
Occupation
Retired
honestly if I got that call, I am not sure what I would do. I ordered a 392 XR in Reign because that was precisely what I wanted. If I could not get that, I might drop back, get a refund on my deposit and maybe do something different

hopefully I donā€™t have to make thag choice.

stetson
I would have to take mine, as I traded off my 22 Vett for it. Its ok though, for what the XR pack costs, I will throw a lift and some 35s on it. I know it wont have the lower rear end gears, but it will scoot and still sound good. Actually do a better suspension on it. I actually added the XR fender skirts to my 4XE and like them, I have one set left and would throw them on the 392 if its not an XR. Oh and added the 35s as well :)

Jeep Wrangler JL No more XR package? 68236902066__9B82684D-FEF7-4385-88A5-B3B928B082D4

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

Folks, I know a lot of you ordered before ā€˜23 production started. Give it time. You only just entered this waiting game. Look at some of the people who ordered back in Oct ā€˜21 who only JUST got their Jeep within the last two months. Thereā€™s still about 40 of us ā€˜22s who arenā€™t finished yet.

My suggestion is read through the 22 order tracking and delivery thread. Itā€™ll give you an idea of the sheer cluster that is Jeepā€™s production and delivery process. Buckle down and get ready for a long wait.

Sponsored

Gobirat

First Name
Gobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 4XE
Occupation
Retired
Folks, I know a lot of you ordered before ā€˜23 production started. Give it time. You only just entered this waiting game. Look at some of the people who ordered back in Oct ā€˜21 who only JUST got their Jeep within the last two months. Thereā€™s still about 40 of us ā€˜22s who arenā€™t finished yet.

My suggestion is read through the 22 order tracking and delivery thread. Itā€™ll give you an idea of the sheer cluster that is Jeepā€™s production and delivery process. Buckle down and get ready for a long wait.
Thanks for that info and good idea. I took some Pepto and had a ham sammich. I feel better :) Men were put on the moon in the 60s and still we have a problem Houston with the pizza tracker

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

Thanks for that info and good idea. I took some Pepto and had a ham sammich. I feel better :) Men were put on the moon in the 60s and still we have a problem Houston with the pizza tracker
Right? Shit, I still canā€™t order a hamburger with no onions and have it be right šŸ˜‚

I get it. Iā€™m chomping at the bit myself. I just have to keep reminding myself it could be worse!

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Was yours a 22 or 23? Its a mess! I hope they stick to what the D status is supposed to mean above .D Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available. At least thats what I found. If not, I will figure it on when the albatross lands in a few years lol.

I don't care about the allocation part so much and I believe you are correct, I will get it. At least thats what the Jeep rep told my dealer when I originally put the order in and the ordering manager called them. I was worried months ago when it was stalled. But I do care about the all parts available part of the D status. If its a regular 392, I will amp up my own suspension and throw a stroker in it lmao
Who told you that that's what D status meant? Per https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/guide-to-the-jeep-wrangler-order-build-and-delivery-process/ :

D = firm schedule: serial number assigned

I spent four and a half months in D before making it to D1. Be patient.

Gobirat

First Name
Gobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 4XE
Occupation
Retired
Last edited:

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

I stand corrected, well enough. List I found was wrong then. I waited near 5 months for my 4XE, I am good. I have to have patience I reckon, I have already waited 4 months just to get to D status. :)
Just pray you sacrifice enough 10mm sockets to the Jeep gods to avoid JB hell šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­ā˜ 

Sponsored

caraholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taycan Turbo, 392XR, 981S, F430
on the 21 day of production really hope I donā€™t get my XR option kicked.

SWAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
Submitted my build sheet to the sale last Friday for 392 XR. 2 days later, he told me Jeep is not taking XR order.

Tosucowboy

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 wrangler sahara
So just ordered a Reign rubicon xr yesterday and it went through, don't know how long it will take but order was accepted. 9/22/22

caraholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taycan Turbo, 392XR, 981S, F430
Seems like itā€™s 392 related only at this point.
Sponsored