Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
There's been a ton lately in my area -- starting seeing more about a month 1/2 ago. But yeah, I know they have had a lot of problems. I can't say I'm surprised.
It doesnt seem to be hurting wrangler sales at all. And the average wrangler buyer seems to be ok with smaller than 35in tires idk.

Where I live in Pasadena you see all sort of new fancy cars constantly. There are a few broncos but nothing like wranglers.
Sponsored

unsavory

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR 2.0T Auto, 2019 JLUR V6 Manual (sold)
Sales data showing that? I haven't seen any numbers so curious -- I assume sales would have dropped given the challenges Ford has had with it.
I don't know why everyone keeps saying that Ford can't build Broncos. Maybe it's actually that the demand is so high they can't build them fast enough for everyone that wants them.

I know they are getting built, because I now see more Broncos around here than Jeep Wranglers. They are literally EVERYWHERE, and in very large numbers.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I don't know why everyone keeps saying that Ford can't build Broncos. Maybe it's actually that the demand is so high they can't build them fast enough to dor everyone that wants them.

I know they are getting built, because I now see more Broncos around here than Jeep Wranglers. They are literally EVERYWHERE, and in very large numbers.
We're all just guessing on how well they're selling unless there's data. No doubt I've seen many more lately. Good to see competition. I hope the data backs up the story.

rdfact

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURXR, '01 WJ
This 👆🏼
No way is Jeep going to stop offering a package that was specifically designed to compete with what Ford is trying to deliver.
Maybe Jeep will ditch the XR package and offer something to compete with the Braptor? 37's from the factory?

Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I don't know why everyone keeps saying that Ford can't build Broncos. Maybe it's actually that the demand is so high they can't build them fast enough for everyone that wants them.

Maybe I am Bronco blind. Lol. No way there are more Bronco than wranglers.

OP
OP

GowGow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR/2023 JLURXR
I'm talking to a dealer right now and, as far as the 3.6 and 2.0 engines go, the XR is available. Got my out the door quote and I'll be ordering within the next couple days :rock:
Yeah I was still able to place the order with XR package but was told no guarantee it would be scheduled and might be kicked back.

jandersendo

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
I have a complete brand new 26 mile XR suspension for sale

rubicon20032003

First Name
Joe wrong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
My 392 xr was delivered lastweek to dealer .Was ordered June 6th ..About every option and half doors

caraholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taycan Turbo, 392XR, 981S, F430
My 392XR was in inspection stage last Thursday. Hoping it still gets its XR package. With that being said if they offer a new package just a month after production with 37’s I’ll be a bit peeeved.

Sponsored

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
Wait it out for sure if you want it and definitely call other dealers to make sure they aren't just trying to unload the lot litter on you.
A few dealers on this forum would be an excellent start
You get a lot with the XR which is much more costly later down the road - too much to not just confirm the lack and then wait if needed 😀

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
Maybe I am Bronco blind. Lol. No way there are more Bronco than wranglers.
Yeah I agree. There's no way. When I'm out driving around I might see 1 Bronco once in awhile and hundreds of Jeeps. It's like seeing a Big foot sighting. I'm like holy sh$t a Bronco wow thats neat as I'm literally driving my Bronco at the same time. 🤣

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
it is fine. just order a Rubi with the 4.88 gears and get a better lift kit for the 35s. Pick 35s of choice and sell your rubi takeoffs brand new for $1200.
The problem is you can't order 4.88s with an Automatic transmission only the manual. Plus you still won't get the upgraded heavier axles, breaks, steering knuckles and reinforced tailgate. And if you want the 2.0 you're sh$t out of luck as well. Only V6.

LIZETHMADRIGAL

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WIllys
My 392XR was in inspection stage last Thursday. Hoping it still gets its XR package. With that being said if they offer a new package just a month after production with 37’s I’ll be a bit peeeved.
Is this a 22?
I’ve yet to see a 23xr get scheduled

Edit: I see it is a 23
First one I’ve seen

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
The problem is you can't order 4.88s with an Automatic transmission only the manual. Plus you still won't get the upgraded heavier axles, breaks, steering knuckles and reinforced tailgate. And if you want the 2.0 you're sh$t out of luck as well. Only V6.
I think the 392 gets all that stuff. Willys definitely doesnt. That was a hell of a deal for a Jeep, the willys XT. I kinda regret not trading my Jeep for one. Wouldve gotten the willys XT and thrown front and rear lockers at it.
Sponsored