MOPAR LED FACTORY UPGRADE KIT

Jdsud

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl Wrangler
ok so they have shipped me out a replacement for the damaged one. if anyone is looking for the kit it was $680 at bam wholesale and i was concerned how customer service would be when i saw one was damaged, but so far so good!
Sponsored

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
ok so they have shipped me out a replacement for the damaged one. if anyone is looking for the kit it was $680 at bam wholesale and i was concerned how customer service would be when i saw one was damaged, but so far so good!
Dealt with them before, they are very good about replacing damaged items. Their prices are very good, also!

fightingmajor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited Punk'n Orange
That's a great price. $675 is cost on the LED Headlight Kit.

Ochoa1801

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2018 sport S
got them working! however i noticed the passenger light came with some minor damage, waiting to see if bam wholesale will replace it. other than that good to go!

20190731_041755.jpg
Do you have the link, I dint really found it ?

Thanks

fightingmajor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just shoot them an email. I don’t see it in their website either. Pretty sure that site is just a part site ran by an actual dealership.

Sponsored

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon

arkmobile

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Hey guys, newbie on here and the last few weeks Ive had to defer to better minds as I’m new to the wrangler world and had never heard of a Tazer until 2 days ago when I ordered it. Anyway, happy to finally make a contribution... the Tazer JL does work on turning the Halos on a 2019 wrangler. I followed the steps and toggled halos on and off over and over again to no avail. Here’s what did it- set LED HEADS to NO, go back and toggle HALO En to YES. Toggle a couple times if need be. You’ll see them pop on immediately- no need to reboot. Go back and set LED HEADS to YES, Reboot and you’ll be good to go. Now if anyone figures out that the sales code/ regional director intervention to add the code also activates the fender LEDs as DRL on a Sport S, let me know!

1C92FA9C-95AE-463A-A368-F303EE1BE169.jpeg
I had my halos working with Tazer JL and remember it was finicky to get it to work. About a month later, I unmarried the Tazer JL and the halos went off. Then I tried this routine from jhm119 but it didn't work for me. I got it to work using the following routine: I turned on DRL so i could see what's happening. Then I had to unmarry (again), turn jeep off. When I unmarry the Halos go to OFF and LED Headlights to go to OFF. Turn jeep back to run. Marry and toggle Halo twice. Halos went on. Then turned LED Headlights on. Then do a full reboot. I should have just had the dealer flash me since it seems like i'm stuck with the Tazer JL Mini permanently now.

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Turbo 2door Stingray Sport and 6cyl 4door White Sahara
...so what's the trick?, am at step 32 on page 11, in the passenger footwell - carefully push GUIDE WIRE through grommet from inside... even with the seat removed the plausibility of this seems comical, and i've tried, but what is the best thing to use for this "guide wire"? (also, in retrospect, "carefully" certainly has to be an understatement since there is no obvious harness or quick disconnect on either side of the firewall)
help :)

Sponsored

fightingmajor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
...so what's the trick?, am at step 32 on page 11, in the passenger footwell - carefully push GUIDE WIRE through grommet from inside... even with the seat removed the plausibility of this seems comical, and i've tried, but what is the best thing to use for this "guide wire"? (also, in retrospect, "carefully" certainly has to be an understatement since there is no obvious harness or quick disconnect on either side of the firewall)
help :)
Wire coat hanger. Not sure why you would need to remove the seat. Just a rubber grommet you need to poke through then tape your wires to the coat hanger and pull it back through.

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
...coat hanger worked like a charm but had to start it from wheel well instead of interior - next problem the bcm - it looks like the harness has a lever that is pushed, with some force, to remove the cable, is that how they are disconnected?

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
got it - disregard previous post - now the fun begins with the pin numbers :)
...coat hanger worked like a charm but had to start it from wheel well instead of interior - next problem the bcm - it looks like the harness has a lever that is pushed, with some force, to remove the cable, is that how they are disconnected?

fightingmajor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Installed this kit today. Honestly the hardest part was trying to plug the wires in on the inside of the Jeep. My arms must be too long to move around haha. If it wasn’t for that, I would have had the whole thing done in about 1 1/2 hrs.

djssonic01

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
The part number for the connector that goes to the headlamps is 33472-0601 a Molex brand. You should buy the a connector with pins in case you break something. You only really need two pins. The pins that get inserted to the BCM, I'm not 100% sure what the part number is but I'm using 32124734020000 a Kostal brand. I also bought color coded wire which is BG/DB for the left front and BG/OR for the right front. If you have any trouble finding these things let me know.
I've been looking for the terminals for both the headlamp connector and BCM side. Could you send me the links to where you received them? Thank you.
Sponsored