First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Moab
Occupation
Retired LEO
I just saw a black Moab in Gig Harbor. If you’re in here, howdy!!
Sponsored

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
Public Safety & Legal Consultant
Looks awesome! I really do love the Mojito. Looks super sharp. Post pics of the winch and plate for sure when you’re done. That’s on my list.
So I went with Rusty’s winch plate and the Warn VR EVO Series Winch 10,000lb w/Synthetic Rope (103253). Also ordered the Warn “Power Interrupt Kit,” because I do not like full power at the winch “unregulated.” Bought a piece of angle aluminum that l will cut down to 12” or 13” and paint to match body, then mount it to the edge of the hood with some type of rubber or fiber “washer” to avoid a “dissimilar metal” problem down the road (I will not use this for ground, either). Then mount the power interrupt kit to it. As soon as everything is done, I will post pics. Thanks to all for the sage advice here.

Sponsored

Ed Teach

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Moab
Occupation
Retired LEO
Some added sex to our Moab!

Dynatrac Endurosport Lift
FOX TS Steering Stabilizer
Steersmarts Yeti Trackbar
Mopar LCA
Method 702
McGard Splines
Pixel Decal Black Hood and Fender

4DD19B98-6646-4EBD-AD04-B4EB87A259AC.jpeg

C997EC16-2338-4BB0-A064-1283E4DB5CF2.jpeg

F493BDA4-E8CD-4C59-AB84-C7E921A7F677.jpeg
Looks awesome! Love the black hood and fenders. Do you notice much of a difference with all the additions as far as handling and ride goes?

EngenZerO

First Name
Ozzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Looks awesome! Love the black hood and fenders. Do you notice much of a difference with all the additions as far as handling and ride goes?
This is my first Jeep ever and lifted vehicle. I came from an souped up 350z to an Audi SQ5 to this. I can definitely feel the height. Handling is a little tighter than stock. I noticed the added weight from the Method 702. Ride is way nicer. The suspension components do a great job at soaking up hits. We have few nasty roads by our house that use to knock us around with the stock suspension. This lift really absorbs those way nicer and makes the ride nicer. Overall I am really happy with my choice!

Next two things I am planning on are a Sunrider or Softop for summer and either a AEV rear bumper or a Motobilt rear bumper and tire carrier. I think they may have added park sensor cutouts now.

JESM

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver Moab
Whats it like to own a Ferrari? Is it a nightmare ownership and maintenance that some people describe? How do you like the drive and engine of the 355?
JESM.

Sponsored

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
78e3c28d-4d7d-452e-a0b0-a2b216695e2e-jpeg.jpg